Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-01-2006, 09:07 PM   #1
warriorsfan623
Decent playground baller

warriorsfan623 has an OK reputation so far
Default should i be worried (my centers)

should i be worried...i didnt really draft any good centers but more like sleepers...

boris diaw
channing frye
darko milicic
emeka okafor

i added rudy gay yesterday but i just noticed that andrew bynum was still a free agent so i added him and dropped gay...

should i be worried?
warriorsfan623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:49 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not after the game Emeka just had.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:22 AM   #3
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorsfan623
should i be worried...i didnt really draft any good centers but more like sleepers...

boris diaw
channing frye
darko milicic
emeka okafor

i added rudy gay yesterday but i just noticed that andrew bynum was still a free agent so i added him and dropped gay...

should i be worried?
I would worry in the beginning but I think Darko will get time in the rotation... Channing Frye will produce but not every night... Boris is not a true center so he wont get the blocks and a lot of double digit rebounds IMHO... I would wait for Emeka to get hot and trade him for a solid big man...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:46 AM   #4
shakespeare
I airball my layups

shakespeare has an OK reputation so far

You have decent centers, imo but don't panic because the season is long, and there will be tons of injuries

You should have never dropped Gay. The kid had a great game tonight, if anything you should have traded Gay.
shakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:20 AM   #5
illexclusiv
I airball my layups

illexclusiv has decent reputation

is diaw considered a center? if so, that's a plus for you. he'll be a solid fit. i do like okafor. got him on my team too. a lot of people have written him off because of his injuries last year. but i think he'll get you consistent numbers. he'll be in the top 10-15...not bad if you have strong g's and f's. i've heard so many people talk about milicic doing big things, but i'm not sold just yet. everybody jumped on the wagon and started picking up bynum from waivers. i think it's too early. don't panic, it's a long season.

so how does the rest of your team look like?

oh yeah, i have to agree with shake. you shouldn't have dropped gay. used him as trade bait or held on a little longer.

Last edited by illexclusiv : 11-02-2006 at 11:23 AM.
illexclusiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:35 PM   #6
warriorsfan623
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by illexclusiv
is diaw considered a center? if so, that's a plus for you. he'll be a solid fit. i do like okafor. got him on my team too. a lot of people have written him off because of his injuries last year. but i think he'll get you consistent numbers. he'll be in the top 10-15...not bad if you have strong g's and f's. i've heard so many people talk about milicic doing big things, but i'm not sold just yet. everybody jumped on the wagon and started picking up bynum from waivers. i think it's too early. don't panic, it's a long season.

so how does the rest of your team look like?

oh yeah, i have to agree with shake. you shouldn't have dropped gay. used him as trade bait or held on a little longer.

when i saw the stat line on gay...i imediately dropped dunleavy and picked up gay again...my team...looks like this..

iverson
mcgrady
josh smith
lamar odom
emeka okafor
andrew bynum
darko
frye
brandon roy
mike james
rudy gay
diaw
Old 11-02-2006, 05:58 PM   #7
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

how many teams in this league?
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 08:13 PM   #8
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I missed the part about Rudy Gay... That was nutz
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:23 PM   #9
warriorsfan623
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
how many teams in this league?

10 team
Old 11-02-2006, 11:52 PM   #10
crazedcanuck
I airball my layups

crazedcanuck has an OK reputation so far

Bynum won't start that much, this yr is a learning curve and the Lakers have too much $$ invested in Kwame Brown.
crazedcanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 06:28 PM   #11
hoopsididitagain
Got Some Game

hoopsididitagain has an OK reputation so far

Don't panic, the season has just started. You may be surprised by the way some of those centers turn out.
hoopsididitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: