Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast
    College star

Default Re: Scathing Letter from Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert

i will seriously be cheering for the cavs now. i want them to sign a FA and compete in the playoffs and be a minimum 2nd round playoff team. go cavs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxlen
    My question for Mr. Gilbert...why were there never any rumours of what the Cavs were doing to improve the team around LeBron?

I have no problem with LeBron choosing what he feels is the quickest way to an NBA championship...maybe Mr. Gilbert instead of playing the "Home Sweet Home" card you should have listened to what LeBron was clearing saying which is "give me some help".
    Well said

Most idiots on here will still argue the opposite though
    Shit replacement gm, rubbish coach byron scott... well done cavs

I hope Melo joins the knicks next year, Heat vs Knicks will be awesome to watch again then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Well said

Most idiots on here will still argue the opposite though
    Shit replacement gm, rubbish coach byron scott... well done cavs

I hope Melo joins the knicks next year, Heat vs Knicks will be awesome to watch again then!!!
    what are you on about. 60 win team two years in a row.

here are some stats for you son, ignorance is bliss as they say but let me burst your bubble
    Varejao -
    Big Z - no2 offensive rebounder in the league
    Shaq - Top 5 center even at his age (even bynum and perkins got nothing on him, only dwight and yao)
    Jamison - got him for nothing
    Mo williams - offensive efficiency among PG's 5th, defensive efficiency 12th
    bench - no 2 in the nba after the Magic

Now lets talk lakers

Besides Kobe and Pau, fisher was inconsistent besides games 3 and 7 in the finals

Artest was the same besides games 6 & 7

Odom had a bad series but still did his bits
    the bench were in hibernation

If Lebron did not quit he could have been in the finals. He quit, the world knows and its not the cavs fault, its his as he bailed out on them.

Local High School Star icemanfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    Not really. Venting your emotions on a public forum for the world to see is not respectable or applaudable. Its like when you break up with your girlfriend, you have 2 options when your asked about her - 1) speak about the good times and wish her the best and look like a mature adult or 2) tell your true feelings and come out looking like a butt-hurt child.

Gilbert chose the 2nd option.
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by mamba24
    what are you on about. 60 win team two years in a row.

here are some stats for you son, ignorance is bliss as they say but let me burst your bubble
    Varejao -
    Big Z - no2 offensive rebounder in the league
    Shaq - Top 5 center even at his age (even bynum and perkins got nothing on him, only dwight and yao)
    Jamison - got him for nothing
    Mo williams - offensive efficiency among PG's 5th, defensive efficiency 12th
    bench - no 2 in the nba after the Magic

Now lets talk lakers

Besides Kobe and Pau, fisher was inconsistent besides games 3 and 7 in the finals

Artest was the same besides games 6 & 7

Odom had a bad series but still did his bits
    the bench were in hibernation

If Lebron did not quit he could have been in the finals. He quit, the world knows and its not the cavs fault, its his as he bailed out on them.
    um...NO NOT EVEN CLOSE

Quote Originally Posted by icemanfan
    um...NO NOT EVEN CLOSE
    Correct

Also, if the rest of the team was so great as you claim, and he "just gave up" where were they??!?

Thats right, they stood around like idiots that had no clue what was going on, normally ending in a turnover/ crap shot...

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
    dan gilbert is my NEWEST nba hero

speak the truth my friend speak the truth
    Word. He is now my favorite owner beating Mark Cuban (too bad Cuban denied saying "Your league is rigged" to Stern - which it is, otherwise he would still be GOAT owner).

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Lebron was well entitled to sign elsewhere etc, shouldnt even have to give a reason publicly imo..

Only problem is how he went about it. The one hour special was way too over the top! He should have at least said to the owner or gm or whoever at the cavs that he wouldnt be back though.. Although it was pretty obvious he wanted to go somewhere and win, and the cavs have no chance...

I remember watching the cavs when they had kemp, anderson, knight , big z etc, no way they had all these "loyal" fans then. Asswipes

Will all these loyal fans show up next season to all the home games still?? Lets be honest there crowd was always pretty quiet and shit anyway.

Very unprofessional from gilbert Im sure FA will be lining up to sign there!!! Good luck in the lottery next year loser....
    if he shit all over his best player ever then who the hell would ever want to play for this prick.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

i honestly don't think the letter will affect free agents in the future. money will talk.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    i honestly don't think the letter will affect free agents in the future. money will talk.
    Maybe not.

Then again, one would probably think twice about getting into a relationship with a girl who threatened to stab her last boyfriend when he broke up with her.

I mean being upset is one thing. Wishing voodoo curses and swearing to unleash a cavalcade of dirty secrets is quite another.

lol @ people calling Gilbert unprofessional. Because Lebrons free agency parade was just so respectable and mature...

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    lol @ people calling Gilbert unprofessional. Because Lebrons free agency parade was just so respectable and mature...
    another terrified Laker fan speaks up. WTF does a kunt hurt team OWNERS public death wish on the best player he ever had have to do with anything. Get over you girlie terror of the Lakers East (like you guys have not played the same over the cap loaded with stars game for years) and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    Maybe not.

Then again, one would probably think twice about getting into a relationship with a girl who threatened to stab her last boyfriend when he broke up with her.

I mean being upset is one thing. Wishing voodoo curses and swearing to unleash a cavalcade of dirty secrets is quite another.
    This!

Lebron first tried to get Bosh to come to cleveland to play alongside lebron. I think Bosh did not want to go there and i dont blame him.. He also tried to get Bosh with him to Chicago.

I think Lebron made the right decision after exploring those options.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Dan Gilbert's open letter to Cavs fans

LeBron's message to Gilbert and the Cavs fans.