Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    dillondavis
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Dallas will win NBA finals

C'mon mavs!!!!!! U can do it ! U can do it all night long!

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3zazer1
    But how can the Heat stop Dirk and the shooters? I hate this double standered bullshit on this forum when we're talking about the Heat. They ARE NOT a better team than Dallas.
    Dallas has the better coach, better role players, beter offense plus they win the matchup battle

J Kidd
    Stevenson
    Marion(Hopefully Caron if he can get better by June 2nd)
    Dirk
    Tyson
    vs
    Bibby(??)
    Wade
    James
    Bosh
    Anthony

Lets be real, Dallas in 6.

Default Re: So who on the Dallas Roster will defend Lebron and Wade.. now that Deng will be gone?

21ppg 30 FG% 5 TO/PG

Not saying these numbers will continue, but they've already shown they are capable of not letting Lebron destroy them. Marion's length can bother Lebron's jumper and Chandler protects the rim well.

Dolphins,Heat,Marlins SebasMiamiFan's Avatar

Default Re: So who on the Dallas Roster will defend Lebron and Wade.. now that Deng will be gone?

If Boston nor Chicago cannot stop the Big 3, how will Dallas?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    21ppg 30 FG% 5 TO/PG

Not saying these numbers will continue, but they've already shown they are capable of not letting Lebron destroy them. Marion's length can bother Lebron's jumper and Chandler protects the rim well.
    both of those games were early in the season, when lebron was playing down right shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    both of those games were early in the season, when lebron was playing down right shitty.
    2nd game was their lone loss during their 21 of 22 winning streak, right in the middle of it.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    21ppg 30 FG% 5 TO/PG

So you're saying that Dallas has better defenders than the Bulls? If not, then the Bulls have already shown they can't stop LeBron, what makes you think the Mavs will have better results.

It will come down to defense. It is a tired cliche but it's true that it wins championships.

If LeBron can guard Rose, the MVP, he can slow down that pest Barea, or have a go at Dirk.

Wade won't have to worry about defending Kidd much since all of his drives are basically dish outs to the open man. Their perimeter defense is by far the quickest in the NBA. No more open Jason Terry threes.

Bosh WILL make Dirk work on defense. Dirk didn't have to do anything against Ibaka and Collison.

The Mavs have one determined superstar, the Heat have two.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Miami in 5.

Miami's playoff run proves that the regular season is meaningless. The Heat lose every year to Dallas yet we won the Finals anyways.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
    If Boston nor Chicago cannot stop the Big 3, how will Dallas?
    Boston had the remedy to beat MIA, they just had unlucky breaks of the NBA season with Rondo being even more limited, KG gassing out. This DAL team is a little younger than BOS and has young legs with chemistry along with veterans that look fresh.

I dont know who wins but MAVS defense is surprisingly good. Westbrook is more athletic than Dwyne Wade now and they dealt with him for the most part.

I rule the local playground

wade's been making kidd his b*&@ ever since he entered the league

he is going to feast on dallas' perimeter d

Quote Originally Posted by 3zazer1
    J Kidd/Deshawn/Terry=Wade
    Marion(and maybe Butler)= Lebron
    lol whats up with all these bulls fans giving up on the bulls? wtf

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    Boston had the remedy to beat MIA, they just had unlucky breaks of the NBA season with Rondo being even more limited, KG gassing out. This DAL team is a little younger than BOS and has young legs with chemistry along with veterans that look fresh.

I dont know who wins but MAVS defense is surprisingly good. Westbrook is more athletic than Dwyne Wade now and they dealt with him for the most part.
    Dallas has a good defense, but Boston and Chicago were top 3 in defense. Miami went off on both of these defenses. Dallas will not stop Miami's offense. Miami's defense is the best and you will not see open looks that often.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Okay. Marion has been guarding PF's his entire career. Lebron WILL NOT punk him in the finals. I'm gonna tell you new NBA fans that right now. Then they have Stevenson who has done an okay job on Lebron dating back to the Wizards/Cavs series (though Lebron definitely dominated him a few times). Also Corey Brewer will do a great job on Lebron/Wade. They actually have a lot of great perimeter defenders to throw at Miami that Chicago didn't. Kidd, Marion, Brewer, Stevenson and even Terry at times is one hell of a perimeter defense.

Could of fooled me there Defense looked Butter Soft against OKC.. I guess that would be the case after comparing to Bulls and Heat D. Also If Dallas digs that deep into the bag to Play Brewer a guy who has been non existent in Playoffs they are already getting better of them cause Dallas is changing rotation.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Could of fooled me there Defense looked Butter Soft against OKC.. I guess that would be the case after comparing to Bulls and Heat D. Also If Dallas digs that deep into the bag to Play Brewer a guy who has been non existent in Playoffs they are already getting better of them cause Dallas is changing rotation.
    Corey Brewer is an elite perimeter defender who I've been watching since he was a rookie. In his first start for Dallas this year he had 20 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 steals. Just because Dallas is using Stevenson over him doesn't mean he's not the better player. Brewer if given the chance will wreak havoc on the Miami perimeter mark my words.

I'm laughing out loud BTW at your comment of Dallas having soft defense vs OKC. Marion flat out dominated and shutdown Durant the last 2 games and even old Jason Kidd locked up Westbrook and forced him into very poor numbers of 30 points on 30 shots etc.