Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Damn OP, not even responding to my avi bet. Disappointing.
    His avi's already embarrassing, as it is.

Default Re: Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

I wonder how heat fans feel right now knowing their demise is just moments away?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    It wasn't a prediction so it doesn't count.
    I'm talking about predictions.

Anyway, I never posted on HH again... so I don't see your point.
    that post clearly said Hulk Hogan the person would never post again. Bladers caught in the act of lying again

Mr. Lenchiner,

Can you please IP ban Bladers after the first round of the playoffs? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Mr. Lenchiner,

If Miami makes the finals I'm perma banned.
    If Miaim fails to make the finals you're perma banned with your 23 other alt accounts...

Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    that post clearly said Hulk Hogan the person would never post again. Bladers caught in the act of lying again

He's a Communist Chinese.

If Miami makes the finals I'm perma banned.
    If Miaim fails to make the finals you're perma banned with your 23 other alt accounts...

Deal?
    I doubt he sacks up and takes that bet.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Which account will you start posting with after the Heat get knocked off by NY?

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Mr. Lenchiner,

how about we ban you dumb fcuk? you are no worse than bladers...

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    how about we ban you dumb fcuk? you are no worse than bladers...

You are the ugliest, and one of the worst posters forum. Get off My Nuts B1tch. Kobitch Bryant will retire in the NBA after this season.

You are the ugliest, and one of the worst posters forum. Get off My Nuts B1tch. Kobitch Bryant will retire in the NBA after this season.
    How many times can you be wrong before you give it up?

Your gimmick is old.

Take me on the bet. Or are you as scared as your hero?

How many times can you be wrong before you give it up?

Your gimmick is old.

Take me on the bet. Or are you as scared as your hero?
    You said the same shit last year. That'd you'd leave the forum if Chicago didn't beat Miami.

What's the point of him accepting? You're just gunna come back if you lose with another name and continue trolling right where you left off.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jack
    You said the same shit last year. That'd you'd leave the forum if Chicago didn't beat Miami.

What's the point of him accepting? You're just gunna come back if you lose with another name and continue trolling right where you left off.

I'll just give his IP Address to 4 chan. 4chan will stop this ph@ggot from trolling in this forum.

I'll just give his IP Address to 4 chan. 4chan will stop this ph@ggot from trolling in this forum.
    You're such a Internet tough guy Please don't forget about the 6 month ban bet we agreeded to thanks that's if your team even makes ECF
    Last edited by chairman; 04-28-2012 at 02:16 AM.

lol 4chan...

You don't even know what a IP is.
    poor kid.