Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-12-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Tonight's special two hour episode of 24

pretty intense.

jack's dad is a madman... threatening his grandson?

why can't chloe die...?
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tonight's special two hour episode of 24

Eh, not all that impressed. Crappy ending too. And no injuries for Jack from that explosion? Kind of odd.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:53 PM   #3
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

yea. i gotta admit this is only my second season watching this show... part of me wants to see more and more... and another part of me screams for the madness to end.

jack should have died from a heart attack by now.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:13 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, I'm the same, although after I got so heavily into last season, I rented season's 1 and 2 (amazing btw - both of them). Just seems really predictable now, and I don't know whether the writing has gotten worse, or the storylines are just getting old from former episodes.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:24 PM   #5
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far

This is my first season watching it. I can't get enough. I think it's awesome. Yes some things happen on the show that wouldn't happen in real life. BUT THATS WHY IT'S A TV SHOW!!!!!!

God I hate when people point that kind of shyt out. "He would of never survived that." "That would never happen in real life." Well congratulations, you're a freakin genius.
puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:52 PM   #6
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

too much presidential conspiracies and ****, too ridiculous in that aspect
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: