Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Yeah, plot hole. I thought the same when I saw it. I pointed out 5 glaring plot holes to my friend when we watched it. A little hazy now on the rest. The idea was clever, and it's still a great movie, but that annoyed me too. It's an obvious mistake, unless we are both missing something.
    A lot was explained to me or at least made sense to me after I searched up explanations...

but the whole him seing himself dying in '96 doesn't really work for my mind. Plus the Bob guy seems an obvious brainfart.

This isnt a romantic movie but man I like Willis' and Stowe's connection here.

A Quiet Place

9.5/10

The best horror/sci-fi movie I've seen in a long time. Very pleased to know that they are creating a sequel coming out next year. Birdbox was trash I refuse to watch that shit because they don't even show a monster or creature - I find that very anticlimactic after reading the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    A Quiet Place

9.5/10

The best horror/sci-fi movie I've seen in a long time. Very pleased to know that they are creating a sequel coming out next year. Birdbox was trash I refuse to watch that shit because they don't even show a monster or creature - I find that very anticlimactic after reading the plot.
    Calling something trash without watching it is always stupid.

"Seafood is disgusting" -My friend who has never tried a bite of any seafood in his entire life

Birdbox is a pretty f*cking cool movie. Don't be ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Calling something trash without watching it is always stupid.

"Seafood is disgusting" -My friend who has never tried a bite of any seafood in his entire life

Birdbox is a pretty f*cking cool movie. Don't be ignorant.
    I'll get around to Birdbox eventually so who knows that opinion might change you might be right.

I was referring to the concept of a horror movie that doesn't show the threat or the monster - I'm not with that shit. Perhaps you aren't intelligent enough to discuss concepts and only operate off of emotions when the things that you like are criticized.

"Calling sumthing trash is stoopid" - dumb guy named after a stupid movie

A Quiet Place

9.5/10

The guy who played Jim on The Office wrote, directed and starred in this movie, wife loved it...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    The guy who played Jim on The Office wrote, directed and starred in this movie, wife loved it...
    hell yeah. nothing super unique or new it's that everything about the movie just works and fits together.

I'd rather we have a franchise made of this rather than another shitty insidious or conjuring - more shitty movies I refuse to watch after seeing the first few

I'll get around to Birdbox eventually so who knows that opinion might change you might be right.

I was referring to the concept of a horror movie that doesn't show the threat or the monster - I'm not with that shit. Perhaps you aren't intelligent enough to discuss concepts and only operate off of emotions when the things that you like are criticized.

"Calling sumthing trash is stoopid" - dumb guy named after a stupid movie
    F*ck that POS movie. My namesake is a tribute to the coolest figure of Greek mythology.

"But I dont noe mytholgy i only know movees" - dumb guy named after Sesame Street's color and number of the day

F*ck that POS movie. My namesake is a tribute to the coolest figure of Greek mythology.

"But I dont noe mytholgy i only know movees" - dumb guy named after Sesame Street's color and number of the day
    well if your namesake is anything like you then he can't be THAT cool can he?

say are you familiar with the greek word malakas? gotta say it fits you pretty well.

Bitch you've been a fan for years. I was trying to help you out, don't start trying to poke at the devil now.

For real though, I can't tell you much without spoiling it, but Bird Box ain't quite like you think. You get more imagery than you're expecting.

A Quiet Place looks pretty sweet. I'm surprised I hadn't heard of it.

A Quiet Place is dope

not a masterpiece, but a near must see modern horror

Bitch you've been a fan for years. I was trying to help you out, don't start trying to poke at the devil now.

For real though, I can't tell you much without spoiling it, but Bird Box ain't quite like you think. You get more imagery than you're expecting.

Birdbox was cool but a quiet place was definitely better. I was pleasantly surprised Jim Halpert made this film...his wife in the movie is also his wife in real life.

Fun Fact, a quiet place is based on a true story.

[COLOR="White"]Lmao[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Birdbox was cool but a quiet place was definitely better. I was pleasantly surprised Jim Halpert made this film...his wife in the movie is also his wife in real life.

Fun Fact, a quiet place is based on a true story.

[COLOR="White"]Lmao[/COLOR]
    Bro when we gon get Sicario Tres doe?

I'm thirsty for a 3peat, but I hope Villeneuve does follow up to Blade Runner 3 first. Even though his next masterpiece Dune drops next yr

Is there a better duo than Brolin and Del Toro?

Im betting next Brolin is going to use Del Toro's padawan (that kid at the end) since he had to exodus Benicio. They gotta kill his family though so he gets that vengeance flame

fck I love this opening scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUbfGwY4Fco

one of the most intimidating film characters in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Bro when we gon get Sicario Tres doe?

I'm thirsty for a 3peat, but I hope Villeneuve does follow up to Blade Runner 3 first. Even though his next masterpiece Dune drops next yr

Is there a better duo than Brolin and Del Toro?

Im betting next Brolin is going to use Del Toro's padawan (that kid at the end) since he had to exodus Benicio. They gotta kill his family though so he gets that vengeance flame
    Yeah heard it's a go for sicario 3.

Agreed about brolin and del toro, they have good on screen chemistry. Hope they bring back Brolin, would be nice to see them take the fight to corrupt American officials

dude I've been busy with life haven't posting much so it looks like I need to remind you ain't a damn thing changed - I will f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking destroy you have you twisted into a pretzel shape kick your dog and piss on your f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking lawn

sounds good I'll watch it sometime no doubt