Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Charlotte Hornets (1-1) vs. New York Knicks (1-1), 7:30 PM ET on NBATV

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Good W for the Knicks. Not 5 seconds imo

Not even close. I don't mind losing a fair fight but come on! A blind, deaf official would have a hard time justifying that one.

Default Re: Charlotte Hornets (1-1) vs. New York Knicks (1-1), 7:30 PM ET on NBATV

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Not even close. I don't mind losing a fair fight but come on! A blind, deaf official would have a hard time justifying that one.
    we get it, you dont have a life, and from your moms basement you probably yelled at her for dinner. You threw a hissy-fit when dinner was not promptly served and tonights game was the final straw for you. GOT IT!

I just counted the 5 second issue....good call. People are looking at the refs hand, instead of the true count. When he blue the play live to when Williams still had possession, was 5 seconds, damn near 6, the ref had a few hitches/delays in his hand count.

Rewind from when the ref tossed him the ball to the whistle. Good call. Not something, they usually would've called, but accurate.
    Last edited by Y2Gezee; 11-03-2014 at 04:07 AM.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

For the first time ever I'm actually enjoying watching the Knicks bunch of scrappy mofo's just going out there battling, great games by Melo, Shump, Larkin and Sammy played terrific D on Big Al.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
    I just counted the 5 second issue....good call. People are looking at the refs hand, instead of the true count. When he blue the play live to when Williams still had possession, was 5 seconds, damn near 6, the ref had a few hitches/delays in his hand count.

Rewind from when the ref tossed him the ball to the whistle. Good call. Not something, they usually would've called, but accurate.

You almost never see that called though. In fact I can't recall ever seeing that called. Oh well, these judgment calls are part of the game. To win you have to beat your opponent as well as the officiating. Good game overall and it will be interesting to see how these teams progress until the next meeting.