Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Klay Thompson on LeBron: " I guess his feelings got hurt"

small thing to consider, bitch is for some weird reason just a trigger word for Lebron. It's the same reason he got into it with Noah last year. It fits him here but something to consider. For people who forgot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-osb6ztv94k

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    Wouldn't say shit to his face though. Klay softie is a talker.
    Of course he won't. He doesn't want to get suspended because Lebron's feelings were hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Totally agree. LeBron might be a coward, but Green is a thug. He deserves to be suspended. But it seems as if LeBron in true cowardice fashion was basically manipulating and campaigning to have him offed for critical game 5. It obviously benefits the league by pushing the series a potential extra game to appear more competitive.
    MJ and the Bulls cried to the officials fo the entire ECF against Detroit in 1991 season.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Jesus the disrespect ... And tpols is spot on. Even if he's a shameless band wagon hopping Golden State groupie.

I root for golden state in these playoffs and defend them from people like you.

"if curry was in the 90s he'd a role player just like his pops"
    -samuraiswish circa 2015

gotta keep you in check, son.

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    GS is up 3-1, so why would he meltdown?

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    MJ and the Bulls cried to the officials fo the entire ECF against Detroit in 1991 season.
    Yea they mentioned dirty plays in an effort to get the refs to be aware. They weren't trying to have guys suspended. And this was a team with multiple Draymond Green types. Playing dirty yet unprovoked.

LeBron initiated that entire issue with Green, then manipulates and campaigns to have him suspended. So cowardly. Just like he had the fan kicked out in Toronto. Dude is pathetic.

But why am I talking to you about this. You have no clue what you're talking about and you're a clown ass LeBron Stan. Enjoy your three peat Finals L.

Yea they mentioned dirty plays in an effort to get the refs to be aware. They weren't trying to have guys suspended. And this was a team with multiple Draymond Green types. Playing dirty yet unprovoked.

LeBron initiated that entire issue with Green, then manipulates and campaigns to have him suspended. So cowardly. Just like he had the fan kicked out in Toronto. Dude is pathetic.

But why am I talking to you about this. You have no clue what you're talking about and you're a clown ass LeBron Stan. Enjoy your three peat Finals L.
    I'll reference a previous post that might be something to consider. "small thing to consider, bitch is for some weird reason just a trigger word for Lebron. It's the same reason he got into it with Noah last year." I agree with you it was a bitch move but there's a possible explanation where it isn't as manipulative as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    I root for golden state in these playoffs and defend them from people like you.

"if curry was in the 90s he'd a role player just like his pops"
    -samuraiswish circa 2015

gotta keep you in check, son.
    Son? You've been on Curry and Golden State dick since last year like all the other kool aid sipping clowns.

On topic, he's looked like a role play numerous times through out the playoffs with even small doses of increased physicality in the post season.

Certainly not unanimous MVP level from regular season. Now extrapolate that physicality to 90's rule sets and take away the most stacked team of all time ... You think he puts up the numbers he has on similar efficiency?

He'd be closer to his pops than he would 2016 regular season status.

Fuhk out of here Ayesha Curry.

College superstar

how low does lebron have to go nowaday.....Snitching on a guy to the league.........What a bitch.

Or other words , he's gay .

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Son? You've been on Curry and Golden State dick since last year like all the other kool aid sipping clowns.

On topic, he's looked like a role play numerous times through out the playoffs with even small doses of increased physicality in the post season.

Certainly not unanimous MVP level from regular season. Now extrapolate that physicality to 90's rule sets and take away the most stacked team of all time ... You think he puts up the numbers he has on similar efficiency?

lol.. you're still trying to rationalize how wrong you were. that's cute, f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]ggot.

Klay better watch out, don't wanna piss off Lebron - he'll drive hard into the paint and get stripped

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    lol.. you're still trying to rationalize how wrong you were. that's cute, f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]ggot.
    Wrong abou what? The past two finals and this year's playoffs prove me right. And don't act like you just started cheering for this team Roni Rose. You've even insinuated they're better than the 96 Bulls. You've gone fully blown groupie status. From Lakers to Golden State.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    OH SHIT AUTISTIC THOMPSON WITH THE SLAY
    lmao at bron when A Thompson is ethering u shit has gone bad

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

u r getting so mad right now u need to chill out and take a break