Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: AI and Drexler > Wade

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.
    You've haven't debunked anything. You may think you have. But aside from one poster who's kissing your ass, I don't see anyone praising your input. Maybe I shouldn't answer to someone who tells me "I'm wasting their time", yet they continue to waste their time by posting the same shit and says I never answered them when I did.
    All you've done here is repeat yourself.

So, it's not a matter of me "thinking" I debunked you. I KNOW I debunked you. Why are you so terrified to answer my question?

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    All you've done here is repeat yourself.

Speak for yourself.

So, it's not a matter of me "thinking" I debunked you. I KNOW I debunked you. Why are you so terrified to answer my question?

Why are you so terrified to leave the conversation after accusing me of wasting your time?

Speak for yourself.
    Why?

Why are you so terrified to leave the conversation after accusing me of wasting your time?
    You're quoting me and I'm responding

I'm simply asking you to explain what the Lakers have that the Bulls didn't.

3-time NBA All-Star

You've haven't debunked anything. You may think you have. But aside from one poster who's kissing your ass, I don't see anyone praising your input. Maybe I shouldn't answer to someone who tells me "I'm wasting their time", yet they continue to waste their time by posting the same shit and says I never answered them when I did.
    Kissing ass? Sorry, didn't realize agreeing with someone on a message board is kissing ass. Dude you're backtracking like a little bitch that realizes he doesn't have an answer. You've completely avoided his question multiple times now. Instead of talking shit about posters like me, which has nothing to do with the topic, why don't you stop wasting your own time and just answer his question?

Better yet, after you answer his question, answer this question: What was the huge difference between the Bulls and Blazers in 91 and 92, that would make anyone think the Blazers would be the favorites in 91 series, even though we saw the Bulls convincingly beat them in 92 and the rosters weren't much different?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Oden 50
    wade is better than drexler

biggest joke I've ever heard

how is it a joke?...

From watching them both play....

- Wade is a better off the ball scorer and Wade is better with the ball ( he can create more shots for himself and his teammates then Drexler could)

I don't know each players scoring " stats"....but I would Imagine Wade scores more.

- Wade IMO is a better/ more disruptive defender then Clyde was...

- Wade has played better in the post season....

IMO wade is better...again, just my opinion...Clyde was agreat player!...and it may be close

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Clyde did do a great job of using his size and athleticism as it is. Not only in the post and in transition, but getting offensive rebounds as well. He was one of the best offensive rebounding guards. Even so, do you think he'd be able to take advantage of this more? The centers have gotten smaller since Drexler's era, but not the perimeter players. Perhaps the biggest advantage in today's game vs the early 90's for a player like Clyde would be less shot blocking at the rim.
    Yes, with less shot blocking at the rim, I can see Drexler taking more advantage. Just like I see no problem seeing Wade and Iverson average a lot in a run and gun version of the West during the 80's-90's period.

Wade should be ranked over Drexler, he's proven to be a more consistent player and peaked higher, along with a more accomplished career. My earlier point is just to acknowledge that I don't think that he's far off from the player of Wade, so it shouldn't be considered by anybody to be laughable by either side (not saying you are suggesting it).

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Considering AI has a better stat sheet than Kobe 8 vs 6 for the 14 seasons they played....

AI is arguably just as good as Kobe. What he lacks for in shot % and defense he made up for in heart. Put him on the Lakers and he could just have easily had Shaq carry him, Pau come up big, or Metta hit big shots when it mattered most. Don't be upset because he as much smaller that Kobe but arguably just as good.

How the hell are you going to say Wade is better? Kobe vs AI is at least a good conversation, but the best Wade has ever been is top 3. AI was TOP DOG for a few seasons.

I won't even acknowledge the comment on Drexler as most of you have never even seen him play.
    Once a retard always a retard.

Saw a basketball once

Allen Iverson is probably the most overrated player of the past 15 or so years. No way is he better than Wade.