Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Harden exposed, he tried to intentionally draw a foul vs LeBron, failed

ahahahaha thank you ref, what a disgrace this guy is.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Harden exposed, he tried to intentionally dragged a foul vs LeBron, failed

Yep, very clearly was trying to hold onto him. Harden does that all the time.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: Harden exposed, he tried to intentionally draw a foul vs LeBron, failed

two masters of their craft trying to outdo each other

like bobby fischer versus deep blue
    Last edited by STATUTORY; 03-01-2015 at 07:33 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Harden exposed, he tried to intentionally dragged a foul vs LeBron, failed

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    Yep, very clearly was trying to hold onto him. Harden does that all the time.
    Lebron was clamping him too. I thought it was a good no call because both could have been called

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Lebron was clamping him too. I thought it was a good no call because both could have been called
    I'd have to see it again but yeah, upon first glance it really did look like two guys both trying to pull the same trick (initiating a grab and acting like they're not the ones clamping). Very unique and hilarious situation.

The right call probably would have been a double foul but I'm alright with the officials watching those two be ridiculous.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Default Re: Harden exposed, he tried to intentionally draw a foul vs LeBron, failed

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    two master flopper trying to outflop each other

like bobby fischer versus deep blue
    for some reason this had me in tears

i think harden did try to get a foul called, he looked so awkward afterwards and complained so little it was obvious

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

I'm so glad I witnessed that

NBA Superstar

Oh man, it's awful, haha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trKnjd6mTYk

Harden leaving his unrestricted arm extended and beneath LeBron James, refusing to "untangle" himself, haha.

Ive never seen that before

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Oh man, it's awful, haha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trKnjd6mTYk

Harden leaving his unrestricted arm extended and beneath LeBron James, refusing to "untangle" himself, haha.
    Initially I had thought Lebron was behind the hook.

But now it's clear that it's Harden. He attempts a hook on the drive, then when the ref doesn't call anything when Harden gathers the ball, he again attempts to hook and drag James into him, even flopping a little to try and get a call.

What a disastrous sequence altogether. Don't think I've seen anything like it.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Mirzas
    Initially I had thought Lebron was behind the hook.

But now it's clear that it's Harden. He attempts a hook on the drive, then when the ref doesn't call anything when Harden gathers the ball, he again attempts to hook and drag James into him, even flopping a little to try and get a call.

What a disastrous sequence altogether. Don't think I've seen anything like it.
    Yep, that may have been a first for me too. As I said, I think a double foul would have made the most sense but I part of me feels fine about the officials stepping back and essentially folding their arms and saying, "Okay... we're just going to let you guys figure out this stupidity yourselves."

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Ive never seen that before
    Both pos players should be suspended for the rest of the season. All they do is destroy the integrity of the game with their childlike shit antics. What a fvcking disgrace. Seriously, fvck em both. We're trying to watch basketball here not a movie auditioning who's the best actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Both pos players should be suspended for the rest of the season. All they do is destroy the integrity of the game with their childlike shit antics. What a fvcking disgrace. Seriously, fvck em both. We're trying to watch basketball here not a movie audition.
    Calm down bro. No need to post some retarded shit like this.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

harden gets hard to watch with this nonsense

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Yep, that may have been a first for me too. As I said, I think a double foul would have made the most sense but I part of me feels fine about the officials stepping back and essentially folding their arms and saying, "Okay... we're just going to let you guys figure out this stupidity yourselves."
    I like your idea of a double foul, but yeah, letting them make a fool of themselves on national television works too!