Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default MLB, NFL & NBA players' "drug of choice"

Besides steroids (MLB & NFL) of course, why is it that professional baseball players' drug of choice is cocaine, pro football players' prefer crack or opiates, and basketball stars at the highest level seek that Mary Jane? Why is it also that there's more stars in the universe than there are people on this planet? So little time, so many questions.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MLB, NFL & NBA players' "drug of choice"

how are ya Josh?
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love lamp
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

id say adderall is the athletes favorite drug if you call it a "drug". tons of athletes are using this legal meth as a PED
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #5
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
how are ya Josh?

I'm good.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #6
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

If you give me $100 million I won't touch a pipe,take a pill,drink a beer, leave my hotel room. It's amazing what some people will risk for their vices. A electrician I knew dropped dirty 3x before they fired him. Pot isn't worth losing your job over. This kid went from making $35 an hr to $11.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:24 PM   #7
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenryan
If you give me $100 million I won't touch a pipe,take a pill,drink a beer, leave my hotel room. It's amazing what some people will risk for their vices. A electrician I knew dropped dirty 3x before they fired him. Pot isn't worth losing your job over. This kid went from making $35 an hr to $11.

WTF is the bolded part?
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #8
daj0264
I am a love machine

daj0264 has no real reputation yet.

majority of nba players are black so they are probably on everything.
daj0264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #9
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
WTF is the bolded part?

I think he mean dude had dirty piss and failed his drug test 3x before they fired him and that the guy was making $35 an hr and now he's making $11 hr.

I think that's what he mean
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Another thing how you know what drugs they are using? I've heard most rich people even athletes use coke but I don't know. Seems like a lot of people are trying mollies now.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: