Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-05-2013, 07:35 AM   #16
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: i saw tim thomas at the gas station today

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman
yes, in the west sf valley.

foxx was a total A-hole. He pulled up right next to me in a sweet lambo, so i walk up to his side and say excuse me (and it is clear he heard me....im 2 feet from him), he ignores. excuse me...he ignores. at this point i tell myself this guy is a ****ing dick, and since he wants me to just walk away im not going to.

then I just say, youre jamie foxx right? he mumbles some shit and doesnt even half the decency to turn half way around...keeps staring at his gas tank and doesnt even turn to look at the person talking to him. I say something like I just wanted to say I really enjoy your work (although at this point i want to give him the finger and tell him he is a ****ing deuschbag)...again he mumbles some other shit and doesnt even turn to look me in the face...guy could not have been a bigger dick.
I can't be mad at people like him for acting like that. People treat them like they're animals in the zoo. Staring at them, constantly taking pictures..
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:49 AM   #17
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
fuck that guy

All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #18
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman
yes, in the west sf valley.

foxx was a total A-hole. He pulled up right next to me in a sweet lambo, so i walk up to his side and say excuse me (and it is clear he heard me....im 2 feet from him), he ignores. excuse me...he ignores. at this point i tell myself this guy is a ****ing dick, and since he wants me to just walk away im not going to.

then I just say, youre jamie foxx right? he mumbles some shit and doesnt even half the decency to turn half way around...keeps staring at his gas tank and doesnt even turn to look at the person talking to him. I say something like I just wanted to say I really enjoy your work (although at this point i want to give him the finger and tell him he is a ****ing deuschbag)...again he mumbles some other shit and doesnt even turn to look me in the face...guy could not have been a bigger dick.

There are two sides to everything.

On the one hand, I feel for him in the sense that I'm sure you must've caught him in a bad mood. Maybe he just wanted to be left alone. He likely gets followed around everywhere and can't actually enjoy a day without random people walking up to him.
On the other hand, who the f*ck drives a Lambo around and expects not to draw attention? Plus, I almost feel obligated to say he would've chatted with you if you had been a hot girl.

I'll never understand why celebrities don't think things through like that (about driving highend supercars). F*cking morons. On days they want to be left alone, they should drive around in some random, everyday car, like a Honda Civic. Why? Because think about it like this: If you saw Jamie Foxx in a Civic, would you actually believe its him? Most people would just scratch him off as some random black dude in a Civic. Hell, most people wouldn't look twice.
When these idiots drive around in a supercar that stands out like crazy, they should expect attention. It only makes it worse when they step out without any sort of disguise. Sunglasses won't hide shit.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: