Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Default Re: To: Clippersfan86

Clippersfan86 is not a troll...just the biggest homer on this board. And that's far worse.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Clippersfan86 is not a troll...just the biggest homer on this board. And that's far worse.
    Clearly I'm inside your head if you feel that way and we've rarely posted in the same threads.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    . Good man. Now I just need to convert you to being a full fledged Clippers fan.
    I'm already a fan But the Bulls will always be #1 for me

Quote Originally Posted by Titanball4
    I'm already a fan But the Bulls will always be #1 for me
    That's cool. I have a lot of buddies who are Bulls and Celtics fans first, Clippers fans second.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Clearly I'm inside your head if you feel that way and we've rarely posted in the same threads.

You being the biggest homer here is inside my head? Wtf? That's your problem, not mine.

As for not posting in your threads...there's a pretty obvious reason.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan

You being the biggest homer here is inside my head? Wtf? That's your problem, not mine.

As for not posting in your threads...there's a pretty obvious reason.
    Yea because all threads I post in on ISH are "my threads". I'm saying I've rarely seen you post in general and you're labeling the "Biggest Homer on ISH". Clearly you have me on your mind if that's your first thought about me.

Clippersfan is cool, and how is he a homer if he talks about way more than just his team?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Clippersfan is cool, and how is he a homer if he talks about way more than just his team?
    He's a homer because he makes so many threads about the Clippers, which involve overhyping the team to trade scenarios that heavily favor the Clippers. It gets annoying to non-Clipper fans, but at least he's much more tolerable than a good chunk of this forum's members.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    He's a homer because he makes so many threads about the Clippers, which involve overhyping the team to trade scenarios that heavily favor the Clippers. It gets annoying to non-Clipper fans, but at least he's much more tolerable than a good chunk of this forum's members.
    I'd say I make a Clippers thread every 4 or 5 days. How is that unreasonable considering the kind of junk threads people post? I admit during the season when the Clippers were on fire and Blake was dominating I went a bit crazy... but now that the first Blake Show season is out of the way I'll probably calm down a bit. Any time your team gets a rookie or player of this caliber you're likely to go overboard with excitement.

BTW I've made like 2 trade proposal threads in my entire time here... I don't think I make threads with trade scenarios heavily favoring the Clippers.

I'd say I make a Clippers thread every 4 or 5 days. How is that unreasonable considering the kind of junk threads people post? I admit during the season when the Clippers were on fire and Blake was dominating I went a bit crazy... but now that the first Blake Show season is out of the way I'll probably calm down a bit. Any time your team gets a rookie or player of this caliber you're likely to go overboard with excitement.

BTW I've made like 2 trade proposal threads in my entire time here... I don't think I make threads with trade scenarios heavily favoring the Clippers.
    I never said it's unreasonable for you to do that.

I remember you made a trade scenario of Mo Williams, Ryan Gomes, and a future pick for Rajon Rondo and Jeff Green. I think it was something along the lines of that.

I never said it's unreasonable for you to do that.

I remember you made a trade scenario of Mo Williams, Ryan Gomes, and a future pick for Rajon Rondo and Jeff Green. I think it was something along the lines of that.
    Fair enough but don't forget the pick was the 2012 Minny pick which is VERY coveted around the league. You mean to tell me Boston wouldn't at least consider getting a quality PG, good role player and possible franchise player in the 2012 draft for Rajon and Green? It was just a rough drafted trade idea. Mo Williams is about as valuable as Green and you're basically trading Rondo for a superstar in the 2012 draft (assuming the players live up to the hype). This is one of the deepest drafts ever and it's very likely to be a top 5 pick.

Fair enough but don't forget the pick was the 2012 Minny pick which is VERY coveted around the league. You mean to tell me Boston wouldn't at least consider getting a quality PG, good role player and possible franchise player in the 2012 draft for Rajon and Green? It was just a rough drafted trade idea. Mo Williams is about as valuable as Green and you're basically trading Rondo for a superstar in the 2012 draft (assuming the players live up to the hype). This is one of the deepest drafts ever and it's very likely to be a top 5 pick.
    It's tempting, but like I stated in that thread, it's a bad idea to gamble like that before the draft positions are even known. The Celtics would end up with no solid building blocks, just potential unknowns. Avery Bradley doesn't know his role while Moore and Johnson are unproven. That would lead to growing a team, which rarely ever works out as planned compared to keeping one star and building around him.

It's tempting, but like I stated in that thread, it's a bad idea to gamble like that before the draft positions are even known. The Celtics would end up with no solid building blocks, just potential unknowns. Avery Bradley doesn't know his role while Moore and Johnson are unproven. That would lead to growing a team, which rarely ever works out as planned compared to keeping one star and building around him.
    You probably forgot but I agreed. I was saying that trade would only be valid close to the deadline and if the Wolves were a top 3 worst team in the league. If the Celtics did the trade early in the season then hell yes it's a stupid trade and lopsided in favor of the Clippers.

Banned

Boston wouldn't trade Rondo for anything less than Dwight or CP3. Ainge has a perma-boner for him and has big plans for him with whatever influx of talent the team gets post-Big 3 era.

You probably forgot but I agreed. I was saying that trade would only be valid close to the deadline and if the Wolves were a top 3 worst team in the league. If the Celtics did the trade early in the season then hell yes it's a stupid trade and lopsided in favor of the Clippers.
    I honestly don't see the trade happening unless Rondo has a career turning injury. Before the Big 3 era, Ainge tried to raise a young team through draft picks. He was pretty close to being run out of Boston by the fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    Boston wouldn't trade Rondo for anything less than Dwight or CP3. Ainge has a perma-boner for him and has big plans for him with whatever influx of talent the team gets post-Big 3 era.
    Except after the ''08 championship when he poked around, trying to see if he could get Rip, Prince, and Stuckey for Rondo and Allen.