Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Michael Beasley arrested for possession of marijuana

i remember a game back in 2009. when they were announcing the timberwolves line up, this idiot came out with blood shot eyes. he was high as ****. what an idiot.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

i just read something that said the cops found, and i quote "3 marijuana cigarrettes" in beasleys car

if he was truly arrested for 3 joints..... god damn.....

Banned

you know beasley is an idiot when you came in this thread thinking it was being bumped

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    you know beasley is an idiot when you came in this thread thinking it was being bumped
    This.. Thats what i came in here thinking

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

still coming back earlier than rose

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    still coming back earlier than rose
    You win.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Dude cannot catch a break.

I was always a firm Beasley believer, thinking he'd get his head on right. But man, its tough. Dude has/had the talent of Durant coming into the league. Just with a really really poor work ethic.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Listen, if the guy wants to smoke weed, I actually couldn't care less. It's a harmless drug and I'd bet 70-percent of the league smokes at least once a year on average. That's just a wild stab, but I do feel like it's pretty prevalent in the NBA.

Now, it's one thing to smoke recreationally and quite another to constantly get arrested for smoking. There was a time when I smoked a lot of reffer, but I was never arrested one time. Sure, I'm not doing the amount of traveling that Beasley or any NBA player does which I would assume puts him at higher risk for arrests, but he wasn't traveling when this happened I don't believe.

Some guys are just a magnet for police and Beasley is one of those guys. He can't help but to have the occasional run-in with the law. I sense an understanding between NBA officials and players that, "Hey, we'll let you guys do your thing with weed and not be too hardcore on testing, but don't flaunt it."

Beasley flaunts it. And he deserves what he gets as a result.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Listen, if the guy wants to smoke weed, I actually couldn't care less. It's a harmless drug and I'd bet 70-percent of the league smokes at least once a year on average. That's just a wild stab, but I do feel like it's pretty prevalent in the NBA.

Now, it's one thing to smoke recreationally and quite another to constantly get arrested for smoking. There was a time when I smoked a lot of reffer, but I was never arrested one time. Sure, I'm not doing the amount of traveling that Beasley or any NBA player does which I would assume puts him at higher risk for arrests, but he wasn't traveling when this happened I don't believe.

Some guys are just a magnet for police and Beasley is one of those guys. He can't help but to have the occasional run-in with the law. I sense an understanding between NBA officials and players that, "Hey, we'll let you guys do your thing with weed and not be too hardcore on testing, but don't flaunt it."

Beasley flaunts it. And he deserves what he gets as a result.
    I agree. It would be one thing to me if he was just getting these marijuana citations, but he has a lot more problems with the law than just marijuana.

Beasley is a Grade A idiot.

Marijuana, like any other drug, is harmful long term. I don't know where you guys get your facts.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Marijuana, like any other drug, is harmful long term. I don't know where you guys get your facts.
    Who said it wasn't "harmful?"

Salt is harmful. So is sugar, caffeine... Alcohol can ravage your body.

If we outlawed every substance on the planet which can be harmful longterm, there would be a pretty lengthy list. And, marijuana would be pretty far down it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Who said it wasn't "harmful?"

Salt is harmful. So is sugar, caffeine... Alcohol can ravage your body.

If we outlawed every substance on the planet which can be harmful longterm, there would be a pretty lengthy list. And, marijuana would be pretty far down it.
    Usually when you say something is harmless you are implying it doesn't cause one harm. Or did I miss something?

Sugar and salt are intrinsic to health. You're comparing minerals to a recreational drug.

Moderation is not the problem here.

only reckless idiots get high while they drive... If you have to get high? just get high..... Then drive your car... dont dont burn while you drive!!!

he's just an idiot..... make some rules and follow them sh*ts.... Sports players would do much better if they didnt act so reckless

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

His name should be changed to this permanantly.

That's the face I used to make whenever he touched the ball on the Heat. One of the dumbest players I've ever seen EVER, and that includes street ball not just NBA.

I want to recant my earlier comment and say: "this is the only time we'll see Beasley drive during possession"