Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Plenty of Fish (POF)

anyone here use the self proclaimed 'most used online dating site' in the world? please chime in on your fugly/dime ratio experiences.

Last edited by DuMa : 07-16-2013 at 08:30 PM.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:29 PM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Plenty of Fish (POF)

Like any dating site there are the fair shares of dime pieces. Any time a site is saturated with tons and tons of women, you are going to get 40 percent of them hot. That's just off of profile pics but you have to account for personality and baggage that comes along with it. I would cut that 40 percent in half.

If you go and look at match.com, which I occasionally browse at my friend's crib because he loves that site, you will see tons of hot women. Dating sites have become social sites. It's like hot FB girls but they are actually looking for dates.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:42 PM   #3
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

lol @ dating sites, how about quit being anti-social and getting kobe's balls out of your mouth... it may make your breath smell half way decent enough to prevent girls from running away from your breath. It also doesn't help the fact that you have mounds of oozing herpes lumps around your mouth... the downside of getting teabag often i suppose.

The ratio could be 10 to 1 model chicks to dudes, it still wont make a difference for you.

Oh, and the dating site rating: 1/10 - traditional form of introduction, dating etc. triumphs all.

Last edited by StocktonFan : 07-16-2013 at 08:45 PM.
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan
lol @ dating sites, how about quit being anti-social and getting kobe's balls out of your mouth... it may make your breath smell half way decent enough to prevent girls from running away from your breath. It also doesn't help the fact that you have mounds of oozing herpes lumps around your mouth... the downside of getting teabag often i suppose.
NoGunzJustSkillz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #5
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan

Oh, and the dating site rating: 1/10 - traditional form of introduction, dating etc. triumphs all.

Why you so obsessed with me? I wanna know and clearly you are upset at me.

http://youtu.be/xTVTfLfwrrw?t=49s
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Why you so obsessed with me? I wanna know and clearly you are upset at me.

http://youtu.be/xTVTfLfwrrw?t=49s

that post wasnt even directed at you... the fact that it also applies to you is hilarious.

I find DuMa's dedication of hate towards kobe stronger than your homerism.
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #7
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hobo that sits on ish all day, asking about an online dating site
NoGunzJustSkillz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:27 PM   #8
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Yea i went out on a couple of dates with girls from there. The first one was great. She was a student at UC Davis and was off for the summer. We went out on a few dates. She really liked me but I didn't make a move and after the third date that was that. I do wonder what could have been... Oh well. She was cute too.

The second girl was pretty crazy but she was smart as a tack. She had been asked to leave Stanford because she caused too much trouble. She had no filter whatsoever. I met her family... her brother was like a 30 year old man who couldn't function in the outside world or something. He was like a character from a movie he was a total nerd who played video games and blew his nose all day and occasionally came out of his lair. Anyway, that crashed and burned after a very odd second date. But it was still a fun experience nonetheless. I had nothing else going on ha.

So yea those are my two experiences. I'd go out with someone from that site again though. My friend met his wife on there actually... so it can work out.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #9
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Skip it. It's mainly just gay dudes looking for a quick hook up.

Or so I've heard...
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: