Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Derrick Rose or OJ Mayo or Michael Beasley

Quote Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
    Go bulls keep tanking the season we will get our kobe. BEASLEY! beasley just sounds like a bulls name.
    Actually they more commonly call him

Michael BEASTley

Him and Thomas in the front court is

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    woahw. you're harsh..:

but yeah, what if he suddenly turns into Kendrick Perkins?
    became a bust with nothing to do so he just bash rookies and college ball...though he didn't play there. that fcukin punk.
    Kendrick Perkins?
    I thought he was a ballboy for Kevin Garnett

Beasley is a SF

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    Kendrick Perkins? I thought he was a ballboy for Kevin Garnett
    :
    he just better be a ballboy.

Banned

Im suprised they actually consider the rest of the team as players.Id just hire them all as ballboys and that'll cut their pay.

That team is
    Option 1A:Garnett Option 1B:Pierce
    Option 2:Allen
    Option 3:PANIC

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Eric Gordon got his tooth knocked out. Guy looks like funky. Also, Rose won't be NBA ready till after his sophomore year, in my opinion. He won't have a better season than Conley.

Mayo be the best college prospect. Can't really see Beasley doing much when it's Bill Walker's team.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

The thing I find strange is everyone is gushing over the potential 2008 Rookie class of PG's yet very few of the guys getting mentioned in my opinion will ever be NBA PG's. Pretty much all of them to me will end up being under-sized SG's (Eric Gordon & Jared Bayliss) or SG's with some passing skill (OJ Mayo & Derrick Rose).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Eric Gordon got his tooth knocked out. Guy looks like funky. Also, Rose won't be NBA ready till after his sophomore year, in my opinion. He won't have a better season than Conley.

Mayo be the best college prospect. Can't really see Beasley doing much when it's Bill Walker's team.
    You're kidding me right?

Bill Walker's team?
    Walker is an athletic freak but he is option 2 on that team like Augustin was option 2 for Texas

Its Beasley's team,the guy who recruited him is his Head Coach

Did you see Rose play last night?(hes NBA ready)

You're kidding me right?

Bill Walker's team?
    Walker is an athletic freak but he is option 2 on that team like Augustin was option 2 for Texas

Its Beasley's team,the guy who recruited him is his Head Coach

Did you see Rose play last night?(hes NBA ready)
    I thought it was Bob Huggins who recruited Beasley? They hired is AAU coach but the guy didn't recruit him. Also does it both anyone else that they're playing for Kansas State?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    The thing I find strange is everyone is gushing over the potential 2008 Rookie class of PG's yet very few of the guys getting mentioned in my opinion will ever be NBA PG's. Pretty much all of them to me will end up being under-sized SG's (Eric Gordon & Jared Bayliss) or SG's with some passing skill (OJ Mayo & Derrick Rose).
    Gordon is an undersized SG,whoever said he would be a PG

Bayless is the second coming of Arenas down at Arizona,but he'll make much more of an impact

Rose is a PG
    Did you watch him play last night?
    Mayo is a PG/SG

even if you dont include Bayless or Mayo

Rose
    Lawson
    Collison
    Gordon
    Steele
    Those guys could've been lottery picks last year and bumped Law to the 2nd round

the 2nd class
    Augustin
    James
    Weaver
    Neitzel
    Singletary
    Chalmers
    all are good pick-ups

I have yet to mention the best international player for this year's NBA Draft,Alexy Shved is a 6ft7 PG with incredible passing and ballhandling skills

NBADraft.net compares him to Penny Hardaway

You know you have some ****ing game when you're a white PG and get compared to a black PG
    you gotta really have ****ing game when you're a 18 year old Russian and you get compared to Penny Hardaway

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by steve
    I thought it was Bob Huggins who recruited Beasley? They hired is AAU coach but the guy didn't recruit him. Also does it both anyone else that they're playing for Kansas State?
    Nah Bob Huggins hired an assistant from Charlotte(where Beasley originally committed) who is close to Beasley and recruited him.

Huggins recruited Walker but Walker only went to KSU because they were the only school on his list that would let him play last season
    If he was able to play last season there is no doubt he would've gone to USC too

Yeah Kansas State is good for them because it will get them the chance to be stars rather than going to Duke or North Carolina and having to share the ball with other great high school recruits

Michael BEASTley is the most talented guy from all 2008 draft prospects. He's amazing athlete and has a good jumper too. He could play SF/PF in NBA right now. If he don't ****s up with his attitude he's going to be All Star.

Go Spurs Go

beasley is great but I really dont see any similarities between him and Melo. you wont find Melo throwing up floaters in the lane.. Melo finishes strong.

I really like the first Derrick Rose mix...that sh!t is awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    beasley is great but I really dont see any similarities between him and Melo. you wont find Melo throwing up floaters in the lane.. Melo finishes strong.
    Beasley can finish even stronger!! Im from Serbia and I watched him at U19 World Championship, he is a BEAST. He has dunks and lay ups u haven't seen before (lay ups are based on his athletecism when he fakes guy in mid air - pretty crazy when u see it live).

P.S. He dunks better than Melo!

Nah Bob Huggins hired an assistant from Charlotte(where Beasley originally committed) who is close to Beasley and recruited him.

Huggins recruited Walker but Walker only went to KSU because they were the only school on his list that would let him play last season
    If he was able to play last season there is no doubt he would've gone to USC too

Yeah Kansas State is good for them because it will get them the chance to be stars rather than going to Duke or North Carolina and having to share the ball with other great high school recruits
    They might be stars there, but they aren't going to do anything this season (which I suppose makes sense, considering that Beasley at least is just going to jump after this year).