Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-28-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far
Default Joe Budden- Halfway House

Some songs on this CD are fuc-king amazing. Especially...

-Overkill
-Under The Sun
-Just to be Different
-Slaughterhouse

If you haven't already, cop this cd. Lyrics are the best out there right now

Last edited by WuTangWizard : 10-28-2008 at 01:38 PM.
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Joe Budden- Halfway House

Joe Budden is an amazing talent...i look forward to listening to this.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea just listened to it twice, I will say Joey Still coming strong !
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:24 PM   #4
Legendofthe718
Danze Manatee

Legendofthe718 has decent reputation

damn i love this ****, joey is a problem.
Legendofthe718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #5
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JB has been my favorite rapper out for the last 5 years. It hurts to see that he's still getting pushed back now that he's off Def Jam but hopefully things will pick up for him. Downloading this now.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #6
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

I started the album, just had the album running in the background while not really listening and 5 tracks in, I wasn't really impressed. But then again, with Joe Budden, you have to listen to his lyrics carefully and I wasn't really doing it. I plan on listening to it later on and see if it changes my opinion, but it wasn't really impressing even in the background...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #7
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Album is solid. Some bad tracks on it but most are very good. Suprisingly its the #2 Rap CD on itunes right now...
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:34 PM   #8
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This cd is the ****!! point ,blank, period
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:02 AM   #9
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Finally finished the album. 7.75/10. I guess my standards are a little high from his mood muzik series. He had some really good tracks with Better Me and Sidetracked being my favorite...
Old 02-03-2009, 12:15 AM   #10
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Best release of 08.
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not a huge fan of Joey, but his gf has my full support. Well, at least one part of her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D4qIaPDhQY
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:48 AM   #12
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Not a huge fan of Joey, but his gf has my full support. Well, at least one part of her.

holy sh*t!
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:40 AM   #13
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Joe finally has another album set to come out on the 24th that should be worth buying. The real hip hop fans really need to go out to the stores and cop it, if you're tired of todays music do something about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs

And she's bad, I guess Joe did pretty good for himself.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #14
brwnman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
Joe finally has another album set to come out on the 24th that should be worth buying. The real hip hop fans really need to go out to the stores and cop it, if you're tired of todays music do something about it.

Can't wait for Padded Room. 'The Future' was a great song, and haven't been paying attention to other singles if they were released, but I have a feeling it's going to be a very good album. I'm hearing it's more in the line of the Mood Muzik series...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: