Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 11-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #16
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation
Default Re: Sun Ming Ming

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
So many ppl have heard of this guy simply because he was in Rush Hour 3.
QFT.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:38 AM   #17
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

he's not athletic..he doesnt even have to jump to dunk though.

Still he doesnt have that much of Stamina.

I Still wanna see him play ball in NBA.

what happens when he get drafted by Rockets? lol i be damned!

Sun Ming Ming + Yao Ming = Great wall of China!
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #18
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

lol, he's got a better shot than PBA players do.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:39 PM   #19
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
he's not athletic..he doesnt even have to jump to dunk though.

Still he doesnt have that much of Stamina.

I Still wanna see him play ball in NBA.

what happens when he get drafted by Rockets? lol i be damned!

Sun Ming Ming + Yao Ming = Great wall of China!
His conditioning has been steadily improving since the last successful surgery 2 years ago, but I just don't see him playing in the NBA though. If he does end up there, then that would be really nice though:)
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #20
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

He's horrible and he will never get in to the NBA. If he ever does get into the NBA he wont suit up for any games then he'll be chucked into the D-league at best. Kenny George is better.
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:41 PM   #21
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ81
He's horrible and he will never get in to the NBA. If he ever does get into the NBA he wont suit up for any games then he'll be chucked into the D-league at best. Kenny George is better.
I agree :) George at least has a better time against his 'superior' competition. Plus George has a longer reach, more D, is faster, and yeah better at everything including you know what is probably bigger too ?
Old 07-23-2009, 12:35 AM   #22
sirkeelma
Local High School Star

sirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team China
Sun Ming Ming will be 10 times worse than Shawn Bradley hahah he's slower, has zero athleticism and can't last longer than 10 minutes on an NBA court. period

Ouch!
sirkeelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:56 AM   #23
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's not even very productive in the j-league, puts up something like 9 points and 5 boards a game, his mobility is terrible.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #24
supersmashbros
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
He's not even very productive in the j-league, puts up something like 9 points and 5 boards a game, his mobility is terrible.
Which is why he would probably never play in the NBA...I wonder what league he'll end up next. He's been in 3 different leagues in his short 3-4 year pro basketball career already. And I don't see much potential left in him. He probably isn't getting any more mobile (I think his mobility issues have more to do with his too-small-shoe deformed feet than stamina so he probably need corrective surgery there) and his shooting skills are pretty much maxed out right now. If only he was a little more mobile, he would be in the NBA no problem coz he's a ridiculous 7,9"!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:54 PM   #25
supersmashbros
Good college starter

I've noticed Sun Mingming has rather unusual arm proportions. The reason his arms look kinda short for his height is because his upper arms are disproportionately short compared to his forearms and hands. His forearms are actually pretty long and in proportion to his height. His hands are also in scale with his enormous height. But his upper arms are almost pathetically puny compared to his forearm and hands. That also explains why his elbows are so high up (in addition to the fact that he has high, square shoulders). If his upper arms were proportioned to his height, then his arms wouldn't look short for his height at all. I am not sure if that information is relevant , but it's an interesting observation I made.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: