Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 02-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
DECK
I airball my layups

DECK has an OK reputation so far
Default back problems

Hey ive been having back pains and neck pains lately so I went to the doctor to get it checked out. I went to around 3 doctors and got an x-ray and they said its good for me to work out but whenever I workout I dont feel right and my back feels weak. I wanna know how can I strengthen my back and neck area.. because after I do I will be able to work out again. thanks
DECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:19 AM   #2
ABPrints
Kids at the park dunk on me

ABPrints has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: back problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by DECK
Hey ive been having back pains and neck pains lately so I went to the doctor to get it checked out. I went to around 3 doctors and got an x-ray and they said its good for me to work out but whenever I workout I dont feel right and my back feels weak. I wanna know how can I strengthen my back and neck area.. because after I do I will be able to work out again. thanks

well, giving injury advice is always tough over the internet. However, it is particularly unsound to do so when it involves the spine and neck. A lot of physicians and therapists can't even figure it out (the insideious, hard cases), my suggestion would be to get a 4th opinion. An MRI may be warranted as opposed to an X-ray if nerve/muscles are involved.

I see you are in Cananda though, so not sure how that would work.
ABPrints is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: