Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-13-2007, 02:26 PM   #1
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far
Default UR reasonable wish for this season........

mine would be

sign ethier chucky atkins or steve blake

trade duhon,sweetney,that martynas dude,andre barret.

sign magloire

getting gasol for nocioni,duhon,next years 1st round pick,and sweetney.

that would be awsome for me.

what would u guys like 2 see happen this year?
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:22 PM   #2
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: UR reasonable wish for this season........

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller42590
mine would be

sign ethier chucky atkins or steve blake

trade duhon,sweetney,that martynas dude,andre barret.

sign magloire

getting gasol for nocioni,duhon,next years 1st round pick,and sweetney.

that would be awsome for me.

what would u guys like 2 see happen this year?

man, to me thatz more like reaching for the stars..........but hey, if it happens, i'm all for it.........

anywayz, i like the current roster.........thatz the same roster that advanced to the 2nd round last year so thatz a good thing........of course we want finals, not just 2nd round.........another big man would be great maybe more of a center to back up wallace, maybe magloire so noah can focus more on being a back up to thomas if tyrus end up starting...........i like duhon, but maybe pax should use him as a trade bait cause i have a good feeling that jameson curry will be better than duhon........i might be wrong, who knows.........so curry can be the main back up of hinrich...........if anything, maybe the bulls should go after charile v since the bucks drafted yi and most likely, yi will end up being the starter.............i dunno what else........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:35 PM   #3
kshutts1
Good college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster

In terms of current free agents, I'd target (in order): Magloire, Atkins (although he's rumored to have reached a deal), Mo Pete

I like the trade for Gasol, but the Grizzlies would be stupid to do that. I'd turn around offer them Gordon, Nocioni, Noah, and next year's first pick for the Grizz's first rounder next year (likely to be top 5), Gasol, and a SG.. without looking at their roster, Mike Miller is the pipe dream, but probably a step below that.

If the above trade went through, Mo Pete would vault up to the top of our free agent list, as we'd need another shooter (unless we got Mike Miller).

Yes, losing Gordon is a big blow, but his 20 points will be replaced by Gasol's 20 points.. and the difference is that Gasol gets 20 in the PAINT in the WEST. He'd command a double team, Gordon never will.
Also, losing Noah isn't as big of a deal as everyone would initially think. With the current makeup of the Bulls team, Noah has no niche. He is a niche/role player, and his role is currently taken by Tyrus Thomas and Ben Wallace... even PJ Brown, actually.

Breakdown: Our starters would be Hinrich, Thabo/Miller/Mo Pete/other SG we got in trade, Deng, Pau, Wallace, with Thomas and Magloire (if we can still sign him) the first men off the bench, Duhon the 3nd (I really like his game management).

Also, we'd have a good low post player in his prime (which is what you need on a team that is capable to win NOW) as well as a top 5 pick next year (which I would probably turn around and trade for depth somewhere to help in our playoff run (hello McDyess)?

The Grizz would do the trade for the obvious reasons.. 3 years down the road they'll be plain old nasty if they have even a halfwit as a GM.

That is my pipe dream. And if any Bulls employee reads these... if any of the above ever happens, I'd appreciate a job offer of some sort.

Kshutts1@yahoo.com is how you can contact me. I can provide references on requests, thanks.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:36 PM   #4
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

I like the team we have now. Just pick up Smith and see where that takes us.

Maybe TT, Thabo, Gray, Curry can pick up some slack that is needed off the bench.

55 games is reasonable this year. ECF is as well if everyone stays heathly.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:19 PM   #5
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

to offer mikki moore a long term deal and pair mikki moore up with nocioni and try to trade for pau gasol
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #6
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: UR reasonable wish for this season........

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
to offer mikki moore a long term deal and pair mikki moore up with nocioni and try to trade for pau gasol

How would that make any sense? If they Grizz wanted Mikki Moore they would have just signed him, but why trade for him and Noc and get rid of your best player? Remember, Moore is a one year wonder. He has never put up good numbers, and even last year in career high minutes, he didn't even put up 10 points/game. There is no way you can expect him to get better when you take him away from Jason Kidd, who is the best distributor in the league behind Nash.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: