Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Default second team beating first team in practice

this is so good it will make the first team better. you need to have 2 good teams out there anyways cause the bench can actualy produce while the first team rests. Other teams do this wrong cause all the starters are the best players and only 1 person can take a shot. so the good players are not used properly. This way we can have good players being used while starter team is resting.

But the bad here is noah is slowly losing his job i love noah. gibson / gasol just are beast.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Default Re: second team beating first team in practice

Quote Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
    this is so good it will make the first team better. you need to have 2 good teams out there anyways cause the bench can actualy produce while the first team rests. Other teams do this wrong cause all the starters are the best players and only 1 person can take a shot. so the good players are not used properly. This way we can have good players being used while starter team is resting.

But the bad here is noah is slowly losing his job i love noah. gibson / gasol just are beast.
    I agree on everything except that last part bro.

No way is Noah in danger of losing his job. He's coming off a DPOY season AND one where he averaged the highest amount of assist for a center in 30+ years. He's just coming back from a knee procedure and getting back to game shape. Its why he didn't need to play much against the Knicks. Plus Taj and Pau were beasting. Just gotta give him a few weeks to get back. Its early in the season and no team outside of the Spurs has the luxury we do to let stars sit out games/chunks of games.