Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: RUMOR: Cavs reportedly adding Derozan and Dunleavy to improve their bench

Derozan looking for a ridiculous $25 mil a season, for a one dimensional player.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/26...nd-this-summer

Default Re: RUMOR: Cavs reportedly adding Derozan and Dunleavy to improve their bench

Quote Originally Posted by OG LeeTSkeeT
    Derozan looking for a ridiculous $25 mil a season, for a one dimensional player.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/26...nd-this-summer

Banned

Derozan needs to learn who HE IS and who HE ISNT

He's a decent spot-up shooter who can come off the bench, he needs to stop with all the hero ball iso's, that's why he had a down season. The Cavs would be a perfect situation for him

None of these trades will happen. Derozan would be a bad fit for this team.

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It's a longshot that Dunleavy leaves Chicago. If he does, I'd love to have him in the role James Jones played this past year. As for Derozan, I fail to see how that happens.

Why do you feel that Dunleavy would rather stay with the Bulls than play in Cleveland? If I were his age and had been on several teams I would probably make the switch and give myself the best chance to win. He must be looking at Mike Miller and thinking "man....I can do so much better than that guy!"

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta

He's a decent spot-up shooter who can come off the bench, he needs to stop with all the hero ball iso's, that's why he had a down season. The Cavs would be a perfect situation for him
    He is a huge choker, you don't want him in here. JR is a better fit.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta

derozan is a spot up shooter in the same sense that Joakim Noah is beast to throw the ball down low to

Dunleavy would be perfect for this team off the bench, but it's not happening. Patty Mills would also be great for this team.

At what point does the stacked teams this guy gets surrounded with and still loses just get embarrassing for his idiot stans

LeNeedsmorehelp