Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Official Thread: Off-Season Trades, Rumors, News, Thoughts

A healthy livingston would do this team wonders, but sadly I think his career is pretty much over. Sad to see such talent go.
    Last edited by OneMoreSucka; 08-11-2008 at 09:49 PM.

Saw a basketball once GUS DIDDLES's Avatar

yea probs maybe a first in 2010 or early second in 2009 as well in the deal for keiza but he has to go cause of cap restrictions for Chicago but Thomas is a good player and is athletic and has a ok low post game but the best thing is he's not lazy on defense and with varejao and big ben we get alot stronger defensively in the paint and the team is molded around melo and jr i like it

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by GUS DIDDLES
    yea probs maybe a first in 2010 or early second in 2009 as well in the deal for keiza but he has to go cause of cap restrictions for Chicago but Thomas is a good player and is athletic and has a ok low post game but the best thing is he's not lazy on defense and with varejao and big ben we get alot stronger defensively in the paint and the team is molded around melo and jr i like it
    l like ty thomas just dont want to swap kleiza for him- if sefalosha is taken out of your trade couldnt it work to take out lk and add picks?

there are 2 other bulls that are never linked to the nugs but i think would be great- nocionni & ben gordon- they ought to just start over & rebuild by trading all 3 for our big expirer, the trade exemption, and a pile of picks (i know they wouldnt, but)- then to continue w my unrealistic trades i go kmart, atkins, hunter & 3 picks for e curry, dlee, j jeffries, and bargnani to rework the frontcourt

hinrich/ben g/ac
    JR/nocioni
    melo/kleiza/balkman
    dlee/bargs/j jeffries
    nene/e curry/bird

In Billups We Trust Mile High Crew's Avatar

I have been pissed off for awhile now because the Nuggets hasn't done a single thing ever since we acquired Balkman, which seemed like it was a long time ago.

Will we ever get a legit point guard this offseason?
    Will we ever sign Jr this offseason?
    Is there a chance for Jr to go to Europe (now that's a scary thought)?

Thank God football season is beginning because the Nuggets thing has gotten me stressed out, it's kind of hard when you eat, drink, and breathe all things Nuggets.

Good college starter

I been reading that Stephen Jackson wants to get his contract renew but that he didn't want to be the 5th highest paid players for the Warriors. The Warriors look like they are rebuilding. I say the Nuggets should go after Stephen Jackson. He's a good ball handler and he can knock the 3 ball with ease and he has a ring and got out of the 1st round of the playoffs. I don't think he would be a cancer for the Nuggets.

PG-Iverson
    SG-Jackson
    SF-Melo
    PF-Martin
    C-Nene

steven jackson would be neat- but how do you get him? the trade exemption?

kenyon martin for sean williams, stromile swift, & kvh's contract (to cut)- drops our payroll 5 mill and gets 2 bigs for 1- to me that trade could be logical for both, & kiki loves kmart

iverson for shane battier & alston ?

The nuggets don't need another overprices 2 guard.

If we use the trade exemp, it should be for a center or a PG....spots that we actually NEED.

In Billups We Trust Mile High Crew's Avatar

I like to see Stephen Jackson play for the Nuggets, but the only way we are going to see it happen is if we let go A.I., because imo I believe that Jackson can play better at the two then A.I.

The NUMBER ONE thing we need to get on top on is getting ourselves a great young point guard. Never mind the center right now because the pg position is one of the most important position in the game.

imo the only team we can trade with is the Chicago Bulls. I mostly want Hinrich and Thomas from them. The players I would give them are either Kleiza, A.I., Martin, or a draft pick.
    AND IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO ADD NENE TO THAT LIST, PLEASE DON'T BECAUSE THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Crew

imo the only team we can trade with is the Chicago Bulls. I mostly want Hinrich and Thomas from them. The players I would give them are either Kleiza, A.I., Martin, or a draft pick.
    AND IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO ADD NENE TO THAT LIST, PLEASE DON'T BECAUSE THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!
    If the Nugz trade for Hinrich they shouldnt involve AI..A AI & Hinrich backcourt would be great and the best way to make use of AI..Kirk can guard the 2 while run offense at the 1..This wont coz mismatches..i think they should trade kenyon

Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Crew
    I like to see Stephen Jackson play for the Nuggets, but the only way we are going to see it happen is if we let go A.I., because imo I believe that Jackson can play better at the two then A.I.

The NUMBER ONE thing we need to get on top on is getting ourselves a great young point guard. Never mind the center right now because the pg position is one of the most important position in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka

Sigh...looks like the warriors will end up getting him. Well....atleast we still have the best 3rd string starter in the game, anthony carter!

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Sigh...looks like the warriors will end up getting him. Well....atleast we still have the best 3rd string starter in the game, anthony carter!
    the thing i dont get is that are the warriors trying to rebuild or they're still trying to be a playoff team

AC

if the nugs strategy is to pick up 1 more min wage veteran is there a chance that either of donyell marshall or robert horry work?

ive alway liked the idea of a 3 point shooting pf to play alongside carmelo- (its why i still believe the perfect situation for bargnani is on the nugs)

what else might be done to fill the last roster spot- or does it stay open for trade flexibility

I doubt Horry would want to play for a team that's not a title contender, even though I would love to have him for a season. And donyell marshall is just a straight scrub, even if we did get him for the minimum.