Local High School Star

Default A billionaire offers to treat you to anything he is able to for 15 years but....

you will be murdered when the 15 years are up and everything your family/friends/ect received during those 15 years that can be taken back will be returned to the billionaire(so basically they wont be rich anymore after you die)

or do you keep the life you have now?

Default Re: A billionaire offers to treat you to anything he is able to for 15 years but....

nah, i wouldnt let another man pay for me.

Default Re: A billionaire offers to treat you to anything he is able to for 15 years but....

Im good

Very good NBA starter

i'd take all his money and then disappear.

the keyword is murder. well, they have to find me first before they can murder me. good luck in finding me in 15 years.

What a stupid question . I wouldn't even think about doing it unless I was at least 65.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    What a stupid question . I wouldn't even think about doing it unless I was at least 65.
    Yes, the life God has given us, being able to witness today's best ahletes, Bron, Ronaldo, just precious

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    nah, i wouldnt let another man pay for me.
    Young jizzle, this the absolute truth and the only post I have agreed with of yours. Self respect over everything.

I'd like to see him try to murder me in 15 years once I've spent all his money.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I'm using that money to buy the best protection money can buy.

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13

what kind of lowlife would take this offer??

OP would take this offer because he has nothing better going for him anyway.

Decent playground baller

If I get the money and pay Jeff to IP ban the OP, does the OP get unbanned after 15 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach LaVine
    If I get the money and pay Jeff to IP ban the OP, does the OP get unbanned after 15 years?
    Yes you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Zach LaVine
    Yes but then OP f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ks your broke, lonely, and depressed mother.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Yes but then OP f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ks your broke, lonely, and depressed mother.
    And probably dead by that time too.