Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Nicolas "Euroleague Pippen" Batum = 6.33 Turnovers Per Game In Euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Funny, considering that the Euroleague rules state that no player that fails to make the Final Four of Euroleague is even eligible to be named Euroleague MVP.

In other words, Nicolas Batum is not even eligible for the award, unless his POS team somehow miraculously makes the Euroleague Final Four.
    Lol I bet Batum will carry his shit team on his back to the title game

Default Re: Nicolas "Euroleague Pippen" Batum = 6.33 Turnovers Per Game In Euroleague

Batum doing them dirty

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Sean May was second in Euroleague MVP week 2 voting.

Sean May.

That's right, let that sink in.

Sean May.

There is no such thing as Euroleague weekly MVP voting.

IT DOES NOT EXIST

Let that sink in for a moment.

BTW, Derrick Rose was VOTED NBA MVP for an entire season.

Let THAT sink in for a moment.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-04-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    LeBron James averages a lot of turnovers. So does Dwyane Wade. Both are future hall of famers. Just saying

List the links to the stats showing them averaging 6.3 turnovers per game for a season.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-04-2011 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I think you really overrated Batum. The EUROLEAGUE PIPPEN and GOAT - those nicknames you gave him really overstate his skill level.

Excuse me. I did NOT give him those nicknames. I simply stated what he is being called by dozens of posters in this forum.

owwwww

List the links to the stats showing them averaging 6.3 turnovers per game.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2011/

LeBron started last year averaging 6.3 turnovers in the first three games too

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Just don't create threads like this, please. I'm getting kind of tired.
    Dozens of members here claim Batum is the GOAT Euroleague player.
    Obviously, such a legend deserves his own Euroleague tribute thread, explaining just exactly why he is considered the "GOAT in Euroleague history".

You know, the reasons why, and how he indeed illegitimately is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2011/

LeBron started last year averaging 6.3 turnovers in the first three games too

And LeBron is the most overrated basketball player of world history, besides Ricky Rubio. Why would you even bring him up? Is that your way of proving that you have no basketball knowledge?
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-04-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Batum doing them dirty

Batum doing them (NBA) dirty...............

Your point?

Good college starter

Speaking of turnover prone

Once upon a time, this turnover boy, cocky

Was a backup of Smush WTF Parker

He wants to be the starter and be the Man

Fast forward, this boy became the Man

Well at least in Euroleague he is the Man

Man among boys with Euro bums

Ear Jordan FTW

Farmar is feasting it with 27 points 9-11 shooting 4 boards and 5 assist

LMAO

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    As a Blazer fan, the turnovers don't surprise me. Ball handling is one of his biggest weaknesses, which is why he is not a primary ball handler in Portland. The rest of his stats are pretty nice though in Euroleague
    There you go, he's mostly a spot up shooter or a cutter at Portland. But in Euroleague, he is like a playmaker. The same with Sefolosha, this guy is jacking shots like he is a superstar. Batum is averaging a game changer numbers of 20 points 7 rebounds and 7 assists. I like Batum because he can play without the ball but he's a role player. Playing with the ball and trying to make a play is not his forte so I am not surprised with his turnovers. Only people who does not watch NBA were surprised. It's like forcing Shawn Marion to be a playmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    There you go, he's mostly a spot up shooter or a cutter at Portland. But in Euroleague, he is like a playmaker. The same with Sefolosha, this guy is jacking shots like he is a superstar. Batum is averaging a game changer numbers of 20 points 7 rebounds and 7 assists. I like Batum because he can play without the ball but he's a role player. Playing with the ball and trying to make a play is not his forte so I am not surprised with his turnovers. Only people who does not watch NBA were surprised. It's like forcing Shawn Marion to be a playmaker.
    Sefolosha is not being used as a "play maker". Batum already had the ball taken out of his hands in week 3. He already lost that role, due to being so incredibly turnover prone.

Linehan now runs the offense and has the ball in his hands. Batum is now playing "off the ball" just like in the NBA, after a failed experiment with him as "play maker".

Next?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease King1991nba's Avatar

The retarded one strikes again...

Another great pointless thread you moron...

This guy -->

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=e2011

is the "play maker".

Dozens of members here claim Batum is the GOAT Euroleague player.
    Obviously, such a legend deserves his own Euroleague tribute thread, explaining just exactly why he is considered the "GOAT in Euroleague history".

You know, the reasons why, and how he indeed illegitimately is that.
    links(bolded)?