Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Hold off the assassination missions until you've completed the big score. That's if you plan on buying the golf club.

Quote Originally Posted by S13M
    Hold off the assassination missions until you've completed the big score. That's if you plan on buying the golf club.
    Damn. I didn't know the assassination missions could be held off until the end. I assumed they had to be done in order to progress the main story.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    The stock market feature in this game is retarded. You can only make massive amounts of cash through the assassination missions. Other than that, there's no way to actually make large sums of cash through the stock exchange.
    BAWSAQ is always down/"in service" for me. I know it's a common problem since I check the GTA Forums, too.
    You can also destroy a companies trucks as the rival company will benefit from it in the stock market.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

How much money do you guys roughly have with each character? I feel like I have decent chunk change, then I see how much properties are worth, and I'm not near that amount...

I have about 100-200k with each character at the moment. Only like 33% through the game, I think. I'm at the second heist. I think it's a heist mission. White text for spoiler even tho I'm behind practically everyone in this thread >
    [color=white]The ship - scuba one is the second heist, right?[/color]

Because if I add up the prices of all the properties (off memory - have the game off), that's about 20 million, easily. Seems like a lot of money to acquire, unless some of the future mission make you huge amounts of cash. I can't imagine making that much from small side stuff, killing/robbing people, and from the stock market.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    How much money do you guys roughly have with each character? I feel like I have decent chunk change, then I see how much properties are worth, and I'm not near that amount...

I have about 100-200k with each character at the moment. Only like 33% through the game, I think. I'm at the second heist. I think it's a heist mission. White text for spoiler even tho I'm behind practically everyone in this thread >
    [color=white]The ship - scuba one is the second heist, right?[/color]

Because if I add up the prices of all the properties (off memory - have the game off), that's about 20 million, easily. Seems like a lot of money to acquire, unless some of the future mission make you huge amounts of cash. I can't imagine making that much from small side stuff, killing/robbing people, and from the stock market.

I did a heist where you use the submarine to steal the government weapon. ..

Was worth 20 mil but they ****ing make you give it back!!!!

Home of the 16

^That's a spoiler, use the white text.

The paparrazo missions are pissing me off. It doesn't let me finish them, because when you try to take a photo the game tries to connect to the server, and when it can't connect the mission fails.

So now I have to physically turn off the working internet at my house in order to play a game, because if my internet works but Rockstar's internet does not I can't play. That is the worst design.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    The paparrazo missions are pissing me off. It doesn't let me finish them, because when you try to take a photo the game tries to connect to the server, and when it can't connect the mission fails.

So now I have to physically turn off the working internet at my house in order to play a game, because if my internet works but Rockstar's internet does not I can't play. That is the worst design.
    Lol. You push Square instead of X. Or X instead of A.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

Upgrade your internet playa. That doesn't happen to me.

Like $450,000 with Trevor
    Like $225,000 with Franklin
    Like $380,000 with Micheal

That heist you're at will hurt your feelings. The third heist in Trevor county pays but when you see the breakdown of payment? You'll cry.

Wish the properties generated money instead of you having to actually do them yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Lol. You push Square instead of X. Or X instead of A.
    Forgot about that he's probably not sending photos to Beverly. After you snap photo, click send then scroll to Beverly and wallah magic.

I'm going to finish the main story in the next few days. After that, I plan on restarting the story for a 2nd play-through, but this time taking my sweet time throughout.

Banned

I've just done a few smaller missions after the first heist style mission (no set up though) with all 3 characters. Having a blast, haven't gotten hooked on a game since skyrim and find it really hard to get into most new games these days. How do I check what % I am for completion? Had a quick look in the menus and couldn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I've just done a few smaller missions after the first heist style mission (no set up though) with all 3 characters. Having a blast, haven't gotten hooked on a game since skyrim and find it really hard to get into most new games these days. How do I check what % I am for completion? Had a quick look in the menus and couldn't see it.
    there is no % i don't think but rather how many completed/how many total in your phone somewhere.

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the cops seems to be alerted to crime no matter how small or where. I mean it's a bit too realistic for cops to come when i knock someone out in the middle of nowhere with no witnesses... I've read people have gotten stars over pedestrians threatening to call the police or just walking by officers. Even though its easier than ever to evade cops but the time it takes to evade them is longer now and more frequent for the smallest crimes. Other than that this is the best gta so far, it's the upgraded San Andreas

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Press start, go to stats, and I think there's a progress thing at the bottom. I've not got the game on right now to check for you, but I think that's right.