Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Ben Affleck Is The New Batman

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Lucy Lawless is 45 now, might be a bit over the hill?
    Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    this chick for wonder woman
    F that

Gina Carano FTW

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    F that

Gina Carano FTW

too trailer trashy

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    too trailer trashy

get outta here with that BS

she didn't look like trailer trash when she was kicking the shit out of people in Haywire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFV0Uvzpz0o

I dont see the big deal with Affleck, people should give him a chance, people keep bringing up daredevil but i think the movie bombed more due to the script and the villains they choose, plus I think Affleck has matured more now, Ive liked all his current movies.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    F that

Gina Carano FTW

Too bad she can't act for shit.

Matt Damon better be Robin.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

People who are bitching about this already and saying Affleck is terrible haven't seen any of his work behind or in front of the camera since 2007. He's not the same guy from the late '90s and early '00s. Affleck is a fantastic director and has improved big time as an actor. Just watch his performances in The Town or Argo.

Those complaining about not casting someone younger. You missed the part where they said they were aiming to cast an older Bruce Wayne/Batman. They don't want to do another origins story where Batman is just starting off. They want an experienced Wayne/Batman who has been fighting crime for years now. It's the only way that Batman has a chance against Superman. Batman needs to be older and wiser and smarter.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    People who are bitching about this already and saying Affleck is terrible haven't seen any of his work behind or in front of the camera since 2007. He's not the same guy from the late '90s and early '00s. Affleck is a fantastic director and has improved big time as an actor. Just watch his performances in The Town or Argo.

Those complaining about not casting someone younger. You missed the part where they said they were aiming to cast an older Bruce Wayne/Batman. They don't want to do another origins story where Batman is just starting off. They want an experienced Wayne/Batman who has been fighting crime for years now. It's the only way that Batman has a chance against Superman. Batman needs to be older and wiser and smarter.
    With the way they overpowered Superman in Man of Steel he would rip Batman apart in approximately .02 seconds. Warner Brothers is going for the hail mary pass and hopes putting both of them in a movie together will generate enough buzz for a Justice League movie.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC

Is it Batman vs. Superman or the both of them fighting together?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I'm also not a fan of this, but using Daredevil is a bad example. That needs to be blamed on the director. The director of Daredevil has never made a good movie (he also did Ghost Rider, so obviously he butchers comic book movies). I don't have a lot of trust in Snyder, but I have more trust in Snyder than I do with the Daredevil director.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Is it Batman vs. Superman or the both of them fighting together?
    I have no idea. I would assume though they'll start off as enemies with Batman questioning Superman's motives. There has to be one epic fight scene between them. Then maybe they realize they'd be better off teaming with each other and are forced to team up to fight a bigger problem (Lex Luthor).

I think they should do a story where LexCorp (Lex Luthor's company) rebuilds Metropolis and at first he even gets Superman on his side. The only one who really questions Lex and knows he's evil is Bruce Wayne/Batman and when Batman tries to stop Lex early on Superman gets in his way and Batman has to convince Superman that Lex is bad. Something like that.

Oh and those saying that Superman could easily destroy Batman. Yes, with no time to prepare, Bruce Wayne/Batman would be destroyed by Superman. But with time to prepare, Batman would make some weapon out of kryptonite and have it ready when he confronts Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    I would prefer the girl who plays Brienne of Tarth in Game of Throne as Wonder Woman.
    to much dyke hehe Lucy Lawless would be perfect if she wasnt to old.