Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-03-2006, 07:03 PM   #1
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default SG on the block

theres a few SGs that are on the block, that we can possibly trade Stephon Jackson for....theres Mike Miller, Correy Magette, Gerald Wallace, and Mo Pete

Personally i would have any one of those over Jackson, probably Magette if I had a choice...what do u guys think?
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:36 PM   #2
ritchmaq
I airball my layups

ritchmaq has an OK reputation so far

yeah i agree, my choice is magette also bcoz of his slashing and fearless drives to the paint.. hope miami heat can't find a deal to magette hehehe
ritchmaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:45 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
theres a few SGs that are on the block, that we can possibly trade Stephon Jackson for....theres Mike Miller, Correy Magette, Gerald Wallace, and Mo Pete

Personally i would have any one of those over Jackson, probably Magette if I had a choice...what do u guys think?

i wouldn't mind getting mo pete. he seems to be decently sound both defensively and offensively. plus he's got an expiring contract that opens up some options.

mike miller= pretty much the same player as jackson other than he's white.
maggette= too injury prone.
wallace= good defense but tries to show off, too injury prone.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 10:18 AM   #4
1Fan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

1Fan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i wouldn't mind getting mo pete. he seems to be decently sound both defensively and offensively. plus he's got an expiring contract that opens up some options.

mike miller= pretty much the same player as jackson other than he's white.
maggette= too injury prone.
wallace= good defense but tries to show off, too injury prone.

FRED JONES is starting in front of Mo Peterson now! Dont think he's starter material.
1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:09 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Fan
FRED JONES is starting in front of Mo Peterson now! Dont think he's starter material.

i don't think jones is suited to start either. he's better off as a spark off of the bench, but i still wish we would have kept him.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:01 PM   #6
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far

How more unthankful can Stephen Jackson be? What an Ass!

Indiana signs him to a rich contract. They stand by him through the brawl. They did not reprimand him for getting into further legal trouble during training camp. And what does he do to the Indiana organization? Disrespects it.

This guy is a complete headcase! Can only hope if he has any children already that they don't follow the example of their idiot father. An assault and battery/domestic violence is probably just around the corner.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 03:10 PM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

[quote=huppcap]How more unthankful can Stephen Jackson be? What an Ass!

Indiana signs him to a rich contract. They stand by him through the brawl. They did not reprimand him for getting into further legal trouble during training camp. And what does he do to the Indiana organization? Disrespects it.

This guy is a complete headcase! Can only hope if he has any children already that they don't follow the example of their idiot father. An assault and battery/domestic violence is probably just around the corner.[/QUOTE]

yeah, but it's probably gonna be on you. talkin' about his kids and stuff. that's risky.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:34 AM   #8
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Stephen Jackson for MAX is like no way... MAX is worth much more... if he comes to Indiana, and you guys manage to get AI and find a few talents from the bench, this team will be great!
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: