Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-11-2009, 08:02 PM   #421
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm ready for football

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
alright...

1/2 point per catch

no conversion pts.

I have Peterson, you have Westbrook

avy for one month

deal ???
F*CK..

I gotta own up.

In 14 games Westbrook finished with 9 fewer points than AD in .5 PPR
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #422
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

if the Bears can make it to the Super Bowl with Grossman than Green Bay can get there with Rodgers...
primetime spittin that knowledge
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:14 PM   #423
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow this was in the OTC like 2 years ago...

maybe one of the first NFL threads we had...

I was so excited just to be able to talk about NFL while at work...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:18 PM   #424
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
who is better

Westbrook or Peterson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I am an Eagles fan and I don't consider myself a homer by any stretch of the imagination and I think Westbrook is a better overall running back right now.

Peterson is a better pure runner but Westbrook is a duel threat. He's the best pass catching back in the league not to mention he's an exceptional blocker. He's also can return punts/kicks when called upon.

I know you're in love with AP for good reasons as he is a very special talent but Westbrook is the better PLAYER right now.

Old 04-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #425
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

Never was a fan of Marlo, and that's a good reason why.

Quote:
Tommy Maddox > Peyton Manning.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #426
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Prime just to clarify you mean AP right?

What I am saying is that good teams have schemes/systems already in place. It's about finding players and developing them to fit your scheme. That's what teams like the Patriots/Colts/Eagles do well. They build through the draft.

Believe it or not the Eagles wouldn't be as proficient offensively if you exchanged Westbrook for Peterson. The same holds true for the other way around. The Eagles offense is built around 36. Peterson doesn't have the blocking abilities or skills as a WR (that's not to say he never will but he doesn't at the moment). The Eagles flat out are a better team with Westbrook than they would be with Peterson.

Well as a Dallas fan your entitled to your opinion. I personally believe you severely undervalue Westbrook and don't understand how truly versatile or well rounded of a football player he is.
Quote:
AD = "All Day"

and I guess we will have to agree to disagree...

until you see Peterson's stats at the end of this year....:)

wow Marlo was just real noobish in this thread...

This whole thread was basically him trying to convince me that Westbrook is better than Peterson...and that Peterson wouldn't work in Philly...

he had never heard "AD" before either...he thought it was a typo...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: