Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 01-09-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
wadeshaqcook
I airball my layups

wadeshaqcook has an OK reputation so far
Default kevin durant or greg oden?

If greg oden wasn't injuired who would be the best rookie in the nba and if u where the gerenal manager who wwould u pick?
wadeshaqcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:35 PM   #2
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation
Default Re: kevin durant or greg oden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeshaqcook
If greg oden wasn't injuired who would be the best rookie in the nba and if u where the gerenal manager who wwould u pick?

1st off, please try and use better grammar in the future. If Oden weren't injured, I think it's plausible that he could be considered for the award, especially if his team was still able to get that 13-14 game win streak with him. I think he could average in the low to mid-teens in terms of points production, and he'd grab some rebounds, as well. It would be pretty hard for him to pass Durant, who is the reason the Sonics aren't sitting where Minnesota is right now.

I think he'd end up finishing second, seeing as how it's a bit harder to adjust being a big man than it is a wing, since you have to become physically strong enough to hang with everyone else.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:31 AM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Oden would finish 2nd simply because the Blazers wouldn't ask him to do as much as Durant is asked to do.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:40 AM   #4
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

even if Oden was ballin this season Durant would get the Rookie of the Year. Durant should have been the #1 pick, but i mean how could the Blazers go wrong? Oden was a solid selection, i wish he was playing this year, i'd like to see how well the Blazers would be at full strength!
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: