Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Default Bulls opposed to hosting All Star Game (Reinsdorf)

I'm sure it would be great for the city to bring the All Star game back for the first time since 1988, but Reinsdorf and his son are against it saying that the cons would out weigh the pros and that it's unfair to the fans because not enough of them will get tickets. So is it safe to say as long as Reinsdorf is in charge there probably won't be an All Star game at the U.C anytime soon?

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...-all-star-game
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation
Default Re: Bulls opposed to hosting All Star Game (Reinsdorf)

Cant say as I blame him, the all star game (outside of the game itself) has become one huge almost uncontrollable sh*t show. Imagine 20,000 J.R. Smiths and 20,000 versions of his sister wreaking havoc on our beloved Chicago for a week. I remember when it was here in Vegas and all the damn entourages were so out of control it was practically a war zone. Idiots and wannabes have taken something thats supposed to create revenue and be fun for cities and turned it into a chore and a pain in the a*s
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Bulls opposed to hosting All Star Game (Reinsdorf)

It would be really cool to see the United Center get an All-Star game. I can't believe the U.C. has been around since '94 and has never had an All-Star game. That's crazy.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: