Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #16
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Last night I discovered: Breaking Bad > Sopranos (watched season 4 in one night)

BTW..... I couldn't help but notice all the Illuminati symbolism everywhere.... This being the most Obvious... There were many other examples, but this one stuck out the most.

However, "The League" was far much worse (I watched the entire first season and that subliminal $hit was everywhere)

Oh well,... I'm beginning to get use to it...

You guys don't ever notice this type of stuff, but I do...
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #17
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Last night I discovered: Breaking Bad > Sopranos (watched season 4 in one night)

best show on TV right now
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #18
EMERE
High school junior varsity star

EMERE has an OK reputation so far

Legendary tv show. Best tv show i've ever seen.
EMERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:17 PM   #19
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

weeds >>>
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:24 PM   #20
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

really??
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #21
alenleomessi
el kun & leo

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

so you watched season 4 before even watching the first 3? what the hell?! who does that
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #22
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

Hopefully Breaking Bad ends without a blackscreen
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

BTW..... I couldn't help but notice all the Illuminati symbolism everywhere.... This being the most Obvious... There were many other examples, but this one stuck out the most.

However, "The League" was far much worse (I watched the entire first season and that subliminal $hit was everywhere)

Oh well,... I'm beginning to get use to it...

You guys don't ever notice this type of stuff, but I do...

It's an image on a t-shirt people like. It's not "Illimunati Symbolism" because it's not meant to mean anything. You are reading way too much into things.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #24
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by General
Are you serious? Maybe you just forgot how great The Sopranos was and are a prisoner of the moment?

Like I said the the Breaking Bad thread: The Wire, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under are all superior to this. Even Game of Thrones is proving to be better. Basically all of the best HBO shows smoke this.

at even suggesting that Game of Thrones holds a candle to Breaking Bad.

The Sopranos? It's debatable. The Wire? Still the best show I've ever seen.
I haven't watched Six Feet Under. But Game of Thrones?

And OP, I highly suggest going back and watching the first 3 seasons before the finale of Season 5 Part 1 airs next week. If you'd watched the first 3 seasons before watching season 4, I'm sure you would have enjoyed season 4 even more.
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #25
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen

And OP, I highly suggest going back and watching the first 3 seasons before the finale of Season 5 Part 1 airs next week. If you'd watched the first 3 seasons before watching season 4, I'm sure you would have enjoyed season 4 even more.

I'm in the middle of Season 1 Episode 7 of Game of Thrones right now and I don't know if it gets any better. The show is good so far, but I really don't think its deserved all the hype its gotten. It doesn't even come close to Breaking Bad, the Wire, or even Boardwalk Empire which doesn't get anywhere near the hype it should get IMO. Of course, like I said, I don't know if it gets that much better or not. But if it doesn't get much better, then its completely crazy to think its better then Breaking Bad IMO.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #26
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen

ever heard of an opinion?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #27
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
ever heard of an opinion?

Have you?
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #28
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Watching episode 7 of season 5. You think Breaking Bad>Sopranos ?

"You're god damn right!"
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #29
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's an image on a t-shirt people like. It's not "Illimunati Symbolism" because it's not meant to mean anything. You are reading way too much into things.

I guess they like to wear it on necklaces too...

Either way,... I saw plenty of other examples... and not just on clothing...

Like Jessie's jacket...

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: