Meh.

Rockets forward Sam Dekker returned to practice Friday and said he will be available Monday in San Antonio, four weeks to the day since his surgery to repair the fracture in his left hand.

Dekker had ramped up his conditioning work throughout the weeks, but Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni said he could not be certain if he would give Dekker a look in a playoff series until he sees him in the three practices scheduled before Game 1.

"We'll see," D'Antoni said of the potential to play Dekker in the second round of the playoffs after sitting out the previous four weeks. "We have three days of practice. We'll evaluate it and look at it."

Dekker had averaged 6.8 points on 45.5 percent shooting against the Spurs this season, playing in all four games, almost matching his regular-season statistics overall. He broke his hand in Phoenix April 2. He had six screws and a plate inserted into the hand, but practiced with no wrap of any kind.
"It feels very good," Dekker said. "Very excited to get out. Healing well and it feels good enough for me to go. We're going to see how it goes. I'm suiting up Game 1. I'm going to be available. I'm going to be ready to go whenever coach calls my name. That's up to the coaching staff. For me, I'll just be ready.
http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/...s-11106931.php