Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Default Re: Nate Robinson's Son is a BEAST

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Either you find a flag football league, or you wait until you are comfortable putting your kid out there. There is always a risk for injury, it's football.

There's no need for all of the incessant whining in this thread.

He chose to put his kid in that kind of sporting realm, his kid is excelling, he's happy for him.

I just find the points everyone is making in this thread extremely b*tchmade to be honest.

There's a way to make a point without sounding like you're crying while typing or being extremely petty. I've seen football coaches wear all kind of different things, I don't usually judge them or their camp off their attire.

If they dressed like society told them to, you wouldn't use disparaging adjectives to describe them?

Do you really think you are a credible source on maturity?

Let it seep in.

Would I wear what they are wearing, no....but it's just a bit oversized for my liking. Nothing is ghetto about wearing athletic wear on a football field in my opinion. Seems like there is more to it than a guy wearing extremely long shorts.

Another idiotic statement from someone who pretends to be mature.

Stop saying it's football because I highly doubt you have any experience playing it what so ever.. I doubt these kids have any say if they wanted to play and I doubt any of them wants to play tackle football let alone practice and hit each other. The helmets are bigger than their bodies ffs.. This is a good way for the kid to never play the sport ever again.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    So he should dress to YOUR standards is basically what you are saying, we should probably teach our kids that they can dress however the **** they want and should not be slaves to this bullshit robot society where kids cant even roll in the dirt a little
    Just dress like a normal person and not a fool.

I guess those are my standards. I'm not going to spend too much time arguing about a grown man wearing oversized capris.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy11
    I like how deleted your post about me not being able to read when I clearly exactly what you said.
    I was wrong

I like how you keep hitting f5 every 10 seconds....

do i get internet points now?

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Stop saying it's football because I highly doubt you have any experience playing it what so ever.. I doubt these kids have any say if they wanted to play and I doubt any of them wants to play tackle football let alone practice and hit each other. The helmets are bigger than their bodies ffs.. This is a good way for the kid to never play the sport ever again.
    You have literally no idea what you are talking about. You doubt everything you aren't exaggerating.

If you think it's too dangerous for your child, do not allow him to play at an early age. It's that simple. You act like all of these kids are here against their will just because you saw one lifetime special about controlling fathers and sports.

So you conveniently ignore the first adult that comes over to kid you keep assuming to be hurt in order to prop up your generalization?
    I didn't ignore anyone. I clearly stated that I was talking about the guy carrying the clipboard. That's usually the person running things. I didn't say everyone there was dressed like an idiot.

I was wrong

I like how you keep hitting f5 every 10 seconds....

do i get internet points now?
    All I did was click "quote" and it was gone.

This is why I hate football. I can't believe how popular it is.

"DURRR BUT YA JES' DON'T UNDERSTAND DOEEEEE YA GITS TA CRUNCHZ PEEPS BONEZZZZ DOEEEEE!!!!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3

"DURRR BUT YA JES' DON'T UNDERSTAND DOEEEEE YA GITS TA CRUNCHZ PEEPS BONEZZZZ DOEEEEE!!!!"

Grow some balls

All I did was click "quote" and it was gone.
    He also had a post I tried to reply to that said he had a 6 year old brother. So I'm assuming in all seriousness that this kid is like 15 years old tops

It explains his anti-conformist angst ridden "the world is so soft" agenda

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Grow some balls
    Typical football stan response. "DURR YA MUS' BE A WIMP DOE IF YA DON' LIKE DA BESTEST SPORTS EVAH DOEEEE! SMACK FOOTBALL I JES' LURVS DAT VIOLENCE DOEEEEEEEE! DEERRRRRR!"

Football sucks, horrible sport. ****ing joke.

I didn't ignore anyone. I clearly stated that I was talking about the guy carrying the clipboard. That's usually the person running things. I didn't say everyone there was dressed like an idiot.
    If you point out one guy, say he's dressed ghetto then go on to say they are ghetto, etc... that is in fact a generalization.

Best sport in the world. Hell, just calling it a mere sport is a bit insulting. It's a technological struggle, as George Carlin once said.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    He also had a post I tried to reply to that said he had a 6 year old brother. So I'm assuming in all seriousness that this kid is like 15 years old tops

It explains his anti-conformist angst ridden "the world is so soft" agenda
    ITT I'm 15 even though I've been posting for four years since graduating HS.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Best sport in the world. Hell, just calling it a sport is a bit insulting. It's a technological struggle, as George Carlin once said.

Yeah, beating the shit out of someone involves a lot of brain power. Please the only position that has to do any real thinking is the quarterback and by the end of their playing career QB's have been crushed so much they can barely remember their own name. But this is AMURRIKAH WHERE WE DRINK LOTS OF BEER AND JES' LUVS OUR FOOTBALL DOE! YIPPY KI YAY AMURRIKAH WHERE WE GOTS DA FREEDOM TA PLAY FOOTBALL DOE LIKE REAL MEN DOE!

Banned

Typical football stan response. "DURR YA MUS' BE A WIMP DOE IF YA DON' LIKE DA BESTEST SPORTS EVAH DOEEEE! SMACK FOOTBALL I JES' LURVS DAT VIOLENCE DOEEEEEEEE! DEERRRRRR!"

Football sucks, horrible sport. ****ing joke.

Sounds like you're just mad because the Rams suck.