Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: D-Day for the white race. 1/20/18 will go down as the date "the change" happened in..

So last year?

Default Re: D-Day for the white race. 1/20/18 will go down as the date "the change" happened in..

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    So last year?
    ill hold my L

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    As far as I know, Mahomes doesn't speak Ebonics, so therefore, he's a White guy. Just like Blake Griffin and Derek Jeter, and yes, even Barack Obama. Ebonics is a sign of having a low-IQ and a refusal to learn proper English. Those Blacks that speak proper English like Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Morgan Freeman, and James Avery (Uncle Phil) should be celebrated and emulated.

Mahomes' girlfriend is white. White's getting the W tonight one way or the other. Sorry, OP. I am pulling for Mahomes though in general.
    Well said and I completely agree.

Guy checks all the boxes for being white and we still have guys in here denying it

it's that same 'we waz kings' mentality... broner last night was a perfect embodiment of the delusional attitude these primitive people have.

they think they're winning when literally the opposite is true. Sad sad sad.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

So Mahomes is white?

Damn.

One drop rule

Mahomes is black no matter how many mental gymnastics ya do.

Ya made the rules so

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    So Mahomes is white?

Damn.
    Yup.

Montana, Brady, Manning, Elway, Young, Marino, Brees, Favre, and now

Mahomes...

Cringe ^

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    Cringe ^
    Conveniently pointing to your thread title (you have low IQ ).. and I agree, everything you post is next-level cringe

especially since you say 'cringe' only because I've said it to you and hurt your feelings with it... some autistic cringe behavior right there on some repeat the insult your bully says to you type shit. YIKES. keep repeating what I say to you and posting pictures of women who would never give you a 2nd look my dude. You're good for some unintentional comedy for real.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.

his skin tone blends in with twins jersey... he's literally white

and the ear test doesn't typically lie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpxGjrSDxDE

southern white man confirmed. sorry, you's are stuck with Deshaun Watson and RG3
    lol not only the way he talks .. look at his facial features .. white .. look at his mannerisms .. white .. the way he moves etc is a white guy .. there's nothing black about him .. that's why he's succeeding the way he is .. them elite white iq genes .. y'all blacks are so desperate for your great black hope at qb that you'll claim anything with an ounce of black .. y'all only trying to claim him because what he did this season .. if he wasn't a football player y'all nggas would be shunning him for being a corny white acting mutt .. get back to me when you have a true black militant ngga qb succeeding at elite level
    Last edited by dude77; 01-20-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Conveniently pointing to your thread title (you have low IQ ).. and I agree, everything you post is next-level cringe

especially since you say 'cringe' only because I've said it to you and hurt your feelings with it... some autistic cringe behavior right there on some repeat the insult your bully says to you type shit.
    YIKES. keep repeating what I say to you and posting pictures of women who would never give you a 2nd look my dude. You're good for some unintentional comedy for real.

white guy knocking down a black guy

wonder where you got that from

not even shocked you're trying to claim maidana. after all the cringe youve came up with in this thread, i kind of expected something like this

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    One drop rule

Mahomes is black no matter how many mental gymnastics ya do.

Ya made the rules so
    we have olympic tier mental gymnastics in full display in this thread from the maga fam

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    lol not only the way he talks .. look at his facial features .. white .. look at his mannerisms .. white .. the way he moves etc is a white guy .. there's nothing black about him .. that's why he's succeeding the way he is .. them elite white iq genes .. y'all blacks are so desperate for your great black hope at qb that you'll claim anything with an ounce of black .. y'all only trying to claim him because what he did this season .. if he wasn't a football player y'all nggas would be shunning him for being a corny white acting mutt .. get back to me when you have a true black militant ngga qb succeeding at elite level
    Black hope at qb???????? Cam Newton literally just won mvp like 2 or 3 years ago but uhhhh ok?

the league been ours for about 60 years were not hoping for anything

Black hope at qb???????? Cam Newton literally just won mvp like 2 years ago but uhhhh ok?

the league been ours for about 60 years were not hoping for anything
    cam newton is ok .. he'll never come close to the elite level of the greats .. the league ain't shit of yours .. plenty of great hof caliber players throughout the years .. and the LEADERS of teams(qb) have been basically almost all white for 'about 60 yrs'

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    SHUT
    IT
    DOWN.

white guy knocking down a black guy

wonder where you got that from

not even shocked you're trying to claim maidana. after all the cringe youve came up with in this thread, i kind of expected something like this
    not even shocked you think I'm claiming maidana.

i'm equating you with broner.. the stupidity and delusion.. as you fall to the ground in embarrassing fashion

You can't even keep up, you're retarded