Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-19-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here
Default Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey...

...cheap gimmicky sequel, or another solid film? Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is one of my favorite movies to watch while baked, never bothered to watch the 2nd one. Worth the d/l and 2 hours of my life, or no?
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey...

I usually say yes because I enjoyed William Sadler's portrayal of Death and the delightful parody of the movie The 7th Seal.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
CMsam
Banned

CMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCMsam is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
...cheap gimmicky sequel, or another solid film? Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is one of my favorite movies to watch while baked, never bothered to watch the 2nd one. Worth the d/l and 2 hours of my life, or no?

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey was actually my favorite movie as a youngster. Just classic juvenile entertainment. The song at the end is awesome, too.
CMsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #4
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

california man or 3 ninjas
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wish I coulda been a fly on the wall when they pitched Carlin that flick
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:15 AM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually watched this movie a lot as a kid and only saw the 1st like once, so growing up part 2 was my favorite of the series and most of my Bill and Ted memories are from it.

I need to rewatch part 1....
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:17 AM   #7
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

it had its moments, but i really didn't enjoy it as much as the first one.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
it had its moments, but i really didn't enjoy it as much as the first one.

this...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: