Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
too_finesse
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7
too_finesse has an OK reputation so far
Default uncle Cliff

does anybody think we should pick up clifford robinson he is a vet that can shoot
too_finesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:41 PM   #2
bullzballboy
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 152
bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: uncle Cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_finesse
does anybody think we should pick up clifford robinson he is a vet that can shoot

yeah most of the morons on this board probably think he will solve our low post problems without "breaking up the core".
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:39 PM   #3
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content
 
lurch67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,988
lurch67 has decent reputation
Default Re: uncle Cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_finesse
does anybody think we should pick up clifford robinson he is a vet that can shoot
It be good to add depth to the post, but I doubt hed sign with us.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:28 PM   #4
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star
 
Bulls_Fan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,158
Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: uncle Cliff

I liked him 10 years ago when he was getting old, but now I don't see how he can help us. I would rather have PJ back than sign him.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:11 PM   #5
brink666
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 39
brink666 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: uncle Cliff

I don't think the Bulls have any money under the salary cap........
brink666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:00 PM   #6
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 706
KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: uncle Cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
yeah most of the morons on this board probably think he will solve our low post problems without "breaking up the core".

"Breaking up the core" breaks up the TEAM. You can't throw a bunch of players together and call them a team, they have to play together, to do that they have to play games together - how is Chicago going to be sucessful by trading the most important parts of the team away for new players. Your logic and reasoning is terrible.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:06 PM   #7
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content
 
lurch67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,988
lurch67 has decent reputation
Default Re: uncle Cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
"Breaking up the core" breaks up the TEAM. You can't throw a bunch of players together and call them a team, they have to play together, to do that they have to play games together - how is Chicago going to be sucessful by trading the most important parts of the team away for new players. Your logic and reasoning is terrible.
it kind of reminds you of And dont use such big words, you'll only confuse him more.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:33 AM   #8
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011
 
baller42590's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kenosha WI
Posts: 1,454
baller42590 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: uncle Cliff

i think if the bucks let go of brian skinner we should sign him.

we can get rid of sweetney and bring him in; im sure he wouldnt ask for much money.

and hes bigger and better then sweets.
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:43 PM   #9
Moose
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: uncle Cliff

I know the Bulls need a PF but you guys can't be that desperate.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:49 PM   #10
problym_chyld04
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 75
problym_chyld04 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: uncle Cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller42590
i think if the bucks let go of brian skinner we should sign him.

we can get rid of sweetney and bring him in; im sure he wouldnt ask for much money.

and hes bigger and better then sweets.

I agree with u 100% there; i think that there's TONS of guys and unsigned FA's playing in the NBDL that's better than Sweets, but i wouldn't want old Cliff though, I liked him waaay back then, but not now.

Last edited by problym_chyld04 : 07-21-2007 at 04:51 PM.
problym_chyld04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:45 PM   #11
fknc
Get JJ Minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 265
fknc is considered somewhat coolfknc is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: uncle Cliff

Uncle Cliffy was a good player but he's all washed up and should some day very soon have a seat announcing or some such. If Thomas and Smith aren't able to should the load at PF then we can take a look at the NBDL. But we should at least give those two the chance to show what they can do before we go shopping for another player.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:55 AM   #12
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!
 
DieHardBullsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,214
DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: uncle Cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fknc
Uncle Cliffy was a good player but he's all washed up and should some day very soon have a seat announcing or some such. If Thomas and Smith aren't able to should the load at PF then we can take a look at the NBDL. But we should at least give those two the chance to show what they can do before we go shopping for another player.

Uncle Cliffy shouldnt be on any team right now...hes the opposite of what the Bulls are...he wouldnt fit in here and plus the man is 67 years old and has a "weed" problem!
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy