Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #16
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: fixed lottery mock

Dude the Nets want a Center sgs aer easily found on the FA
Nets fan 93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:50 PM   #17
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Dude the Nets want a Center sgs aer easily found on the FA

the next center i have is thabeet whos 17th overall rated prospect

oj mayo is the 6th overall, so i had him sliding all the way to you and being to much to pass up- and maybe i am to heavily assuming that either jefferson or carter is going out

are you wanting thabeet at 10? or one of the others

are the nets wanting nachbar back?
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:14 PM   #18
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

i hope it is fixed, the NBA will majorly cash in on d.rose going back home to play for the bulls

Stern: With the first pick of the nba draft, chicago bulls select derrick rose from memphis university!

Crowd: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!!

DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:58 PM   #19
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
the next center i have is thabeet whos 17th overall rated prospect

oj mayo is the 6th overall, so i had him sliding all the way to you and being to much to pass up- and maybe i am to heavily assuming that either jefferson or carter is going out

are you wanting thabeet at 10? or one of the others

are the nets wanting nachbar back?
I like the Idea of Javale Mcgee as center or thabeet. I know that Nachbar loves the Nets but not sure if they want him...
Nets fan 93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:52 PM   #20
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far
Default the next 8

after the players i have going lottery i believe that there are 8 other lottery worthy prospects

courtney lee- 6-5 sg
javale mcee- 7-0 pf/c
darrell aurther- 6-9 pf
roy hibbert-7-2 c
donte green 6-10 sf/pf
robin lopez- 7-0 c
chase buddinger 6-8 sg
bill walker- 6-6 sg

i believe people are really sleeping on both c lee and bill walker- walker is a gamble that the athletisism will return to pre injury form- but sometimes it takes 2 years to come back from knee injuries
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:47 PM   #21
TB3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TB3 has an OK reputation so far

I think Eric Gordon could fall in this draft. Teams will look at his NCAA Tournament performance and his size, and those two will likely push him down the draft boards. He still has plenty to offer for a team, and could be a great offensive player in this league. I find it hard to see Mayo drop that far in the draft, although I think I can see how some of the players you picked ahead of him might help teams ahead of New Jersey more than him. In this situation, a team might end up trading up to get him. I wonder what Charlotte would do with their draft pick, though. Larry Brown didn't like Darko in Detroit (though he was a young, developmental project on a winning team), and I wonder if he will put another young draft pick in his doghouse. The problem is, I don't think they're in a position to trade that pick, seeing as The Big Four take up a lot of their cap space. Interesting situation.
TB3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:56 AM   #22
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default Re: the next 8

gotta agree with the TS courtney lee is the least most appreciate 2 in this year's draft if he goes to the 2nd roung might be one of the biggest steal although i gotta admit that this year's draft is pretty deep...
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: