Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-29-2006, 10:48 PM   #16
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

born: Tennessee
raised: LA & Tennessee
lived: the above plus Portland, Boston, NYC
current: Phoenix

most importantly...I've found true, hardcore, Laker fans in every city.

God bless the Lakers
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:31 AM   #17
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

born: LA
raised: LA
current: The OC

Laker fan tried and true... no bandwagoner here!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:45 AM   #18
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Born and raised in L.A.
Currently live in Hollywood.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 02:25 AM   #19
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

British Columbia, Canada!
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 02:45 AM   #20
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
born: LA
raised: LA
current: The OC

Laker fan tried and true... no bandwagoner here!

lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:00 AM   #21
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

Born in Oceanside San Diego where the views of the beach is breathtaking to the exotic scenery in Vegas where the views can also be breathtaking if you know what I mean , though residing in the intensed heat of the desert has given me a serious tan that have made an asian dude like me to pose out as if I'm one of the brotha's whom I regularly ball with in pick-up games played every weekend in a neighborhood park.

Despite checking out the views I do live a family life with a beautiful asian wife who's also breathtaking and a 12 year old son who's a Mavericks fan "LOL" because of Dirk' along with having 2 dogs a black labrador and a tan taco bell chihuahua dog. I will continue to be a diehard Lakers fan supporting their anual exhibition games being played here in Vegas (Oct-15th & 17th) and in LA where I attend a Laker game every month during bb season. Also attending 2 games in enemy territory Phoenix rolling in with my Nav with personalized Laker plates and having Lakers gear on doesn't make me a popular choice with the natives.

Last edited by *LAKERS_3_PETE* : 09-30-2006 at 06:03 AM.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:30 AM   #22
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LAKERS_3_PETE*
and a 12 year old son who's a Mavericks fan "LOL"

I say take the kid's allowance away!!!! HAHAHAHA
Old 09-30-2006, 12:00 PM   #23
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

[quote=SoCalMike]I say take the kid's allowance away!!!! HAHAHAHA [/QUOTE\]

Aay brotha I do take away his allowance cause I believe in tough love in bringing up the kids to be responsible individuals, but regardless of my actions my son still gets away with getting the things he want cause he's our only child that's in favor by his mommy spoiling him with every ounce of what she calls TLC that a child needs.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 07:50 PM   #24
SoCalMike

Yeah, those dang kids have power over us, don't they? HAHAHAHA
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: