Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 09-10-2007, 01:43 PM   #16
Moose

Default Re: PG issues

Dee Brown anyone?
Old 09-13-2007, 12:33 AM   #17
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

With my Bucks at end's with Bell , I am wondering if the Cav's anytime during this off-season were interested in Bell ?
Seems like a good fit for the Cav's , and can take the outside shoot.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:04 PM   #18
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
With my Bucks at end's with Bell , I am wondering if the Cav's anytime during this off-season were interested in Bell ?
Seems like a good fit for the Cav's , and can take the outside shoot.

The Cavs are obviously only interested in patting themselves on the back for making the Finals. No reason to expect they're going to do $hit about anything, since we haven't heard a peep the whole off season and training camps will start up soon.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:27 PM   #19
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

The Cavs are crazy for not signing Earl Boykins, Troy Hudson, Charlie Bell who doesn't want to sign with the Bucks now and possiblity Dan Dickua if the Knicks release him and the Rockets and Snoics have loads of PGs. I believe Danny Ferry is on drugs. Don't he know cocaine is a hell of drug. Like I siad before Lebron needs to meet up with Ferry and tell look Dan Ferry I'm Lebron James ***** and its a celebration if you sign a PG and we can make it to the Finals again and then slap him in the face and I'm rich ***** and tell him Unity.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 07:50 PM   #20
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

The Warriors just waived Sarunas Jasikevicius so now the Cavs really don't have an excuse to get a PG now.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:12 AM   #21
idizzle
Good college starter

Eric Snow wants the Cavs to buyouyt his contract. Maybe then the Cavs might could get Mike Bibby.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...0102/711120380
Old 11-12-2007, 06:45 PM   #22
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Eric Snow wants the Cavs to buyouyt his contract. Maybe then the Cavs might could get Mike Bibby.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...0102/711120380

That would be sweet if we could buy him out. And no that still won't leave us enough to get Bibby. Just get over it.

I'm at the point where I don't even want Bibby because I'm so tired of hearing so many damn trade rumors about him coming here.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: