Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lakers Lack Of Practice Is Showing.

After tonight's game against the Clippers I was looking for the reason we lost. First I thought it had to be the turnovers but no we were 5 under our average, and then I thought it had to be Kobe because he's such a big part of this squad if he messes up so goes the Lakers, but no Kobe played well he shot 69% after the half and our deficit only increased. After a few minutes of thinking what the **** went wrong it hit me.

Lakers don't know what the hell they are doing. They really haven't had enough practice to become a team yet. On that floor it's currently 1 v 5 anytime someone has the ball. Literally all the Lakers offensive schemes are ISO's and no one knows where anyone is effectively. If they ran pick in rolls the whole game they would do better but instead they let Darius Morris a rookie run their offense for half the game? Comeon, that is not going to work.

Many of you guys think Kobe is ball hogging but what really is happening is that if you're big men keep settling if they can't find a shot and just throw one up after they give up trying to back down their competion you're not getting anywhere . Also give credit to the Clippers who made it really tough, but I think the Lakers are even a more dangerous team when they get some real time to learn to play together.
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this board
Default Re: Lakers Lack Of Practice Is Showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Skillz
After tonight's game against the Clippers I was looking for the reason we lost. First I thought it had to be the turnovers but no we were 5 under our average, and then I thought it had to be Kobe because he's such a big part of this squad if he messes up so goes the Lakers, but no Kobe played well he shot 69% after the half and our deficit only increased.
Come here. Let me whisper something to you......... "mike brown sucks"

Quote:
Many of you guys think Kobe is ball hogging but what really is happening is that....
Kobe CERTAINLY is ballhogging.

Look, It's not Kobe's fault that they lost, but the idea that he ISN'T ballhogging is

Right now Kobe's usage rating is over 44. The closest to him is Melo with 38. Nobody's even close to him in usage.

He's leading the league in usage (44.1), shots taken (351 in 14 games), missed shots (188) & shots per game (25).

I'm not trashing him. He's a great player, but he IS ballhogging. If he's not, then you can't say anybody is. He's literally #1 in every ball hogging category. It is what it is.

Last edited by NumberSix : 01-15-2012 at 09:39 AM.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: