Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Female body language question..

I have a question about female body language. Am sure some of you guys have experienced this or have noticed. I find that when I approach a woman..just for the simple reason to ask a question or talk (because my job requires me to talk to people) that the woman will cover her breast with her sweater or jacket..or whatever. I'm not even looking at her breast but they cover their breast when I approach them. Not sure if you guys understand what I'm trying to say. So why do women do this? Do they feel threatened or scared? I'm not even thinking about tits and they do this. I have no sort of sexual motive. Weird. Oh, and I find this happens most often with white women than others.

Default Re: Female body language question..

They do that when ugly guys approach is my guess. I've never noticed them doing that. Sorry OP

Banned

OP looks like butt. They're scared, brodie

Banned

I've never noticed that.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I know it has to be because they are not comfortable. I'm not even looking at their breast or have any interest to do so. But seriously do they do that if it's someone that is unattractive. I'm not the best looking guy..but I'm not like disgusting either.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    They do that when ugly guys approach is my guess. I've never noticed them doing that. Sorry OP
    damn you said it in such a cold way

NBA All-star

I wouldn't consider it to be a negative sign. If anything, I take it as you've gotten their attention. now of course, it most likely means that they are being guarded about you, which probably also involves them wanting to feel concentrated in order to focus.

When a women doesn't do that, she probably feels quite comfortable about herself and is treating you like a random stranger in which she can handle it with ease.

Maybe you should keep eye contact when approaching them.

1) Be attractive.
    2) Don't be unattractive.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Bro, don't be a lemon. Be a rosebud

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I have a question about female body language. Am sure some of you guys have experienced this or have noticed. I find that when I approach a woman..just for the simple reason to ask a question or talk (because my job requires me to talk to people) that the woman will cover her breast with her sweater or jacket..or whatever. I'm not even looking at her breast but they cover their breast when I approach them. Not sure if you guys understand what I'm trying to say. So why do women do this? Do they feel threatened or scared? I'm not even thinking about tits and they do this. I have no sort of sexual motive. Weird. Oh, and I find this happens most often with white women than others.
    You may have looked and didn't even notice. Or yeah they are withholding themselves. It would be along with other actions like... crossing arms, shrinking the 'whole' of their body posture.

It could be completely non-sexual... as in ogod black guy approaching me??

I know its UR JOB but that's why if you ever approach a woman for another reason you can 'ask' with your eyes. In a way, that might save you much wasted time if your job requires a positive reaction.

She may just be surprised... approaching people who don't wanna be approached will always lead them to shrink.

-Smak

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Don't listen to these guys saying you're ugly. I have had women do this many times... women that have straight up told me that I'm good looking and they find me attractive.

They are insecure about themselves for whatever reason. Bottom line.

You mentioned that your job requires for you to talk to people. If your job requires for you to walk up and talk to people, most time they're going be cautious or defensive. They don't know you, and suddenly you're making conversation with them. I don't know the whole situation, but it sounds like something along those line.

Also, someone mentioned to just look at them in the eyes. If you do that, that can also weird them out if you do it for too long, over and over.

Banned

it's a subconscious thing bro, they don't realize they doing it 99% of the time. It means they are closed off to you and feel uncomfortable around your presence. Sort that shit out dawg.

Banned

are you a street charity fundraiser dawg?