Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: 3rd Presidential debate: focuses on foreign policy, Monday Oct 22th 9:00 pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    Out of all 291 of your posts, have you had a single one that wasn't Mitt Romney nu[COLOR="Black"]t[/COLOR]huggging or Obama bashing?
    wrong, he posts a topic and says 'discuss'

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: 3rd Presidential debate: focuses on foreign policy, Monday Oct 22th 9:00 pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by ManlyStanley69
    [COLOR="Magenta"]Like, who cares, bro???? Obama is the President of the UNITED STATES..let these crazy unmanly countries elect who they want to elect to lead THEIR CUNTRIES[/COLOR]
    I agree about let leaving those places to themselves, but Obama and the corrupt UN wanted these dictators out of there and now you have this problem. Had he just left them alone..those dictators would have stayed in power and you would not have this garbage that is going on right now.

Fitness Made Simple ManlyStanley69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I agree about let leaving those places to themselves, but Obama and the corrupt UN wanted these dictators out of there and now you have this problem. Had he just left them alone..those dictators would have stayed in power and you would not have this garbage that is going on right now.
    [COLOR="Magenta"]damn, ur right, bro (manshake )[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ManlyStanley69
    [COLOR="Magenta"]damn, ur right, bro (manshake )[/COLOR]
    Yeah, bro.

National High School Star

Chavez, Castro, and Putin endorse Obama.

The latest [dictator] to publicly announce his support for the commander-in-chief

[QUOTE=longhornfan1234]Chavez, Castro, and Putin endorse Obama.

The latest [dictator] to publicly announce his support for the commander-in-chief

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Just mention Bengazi and Obama is destroyed. That whole deal with giving criminals guns in Mexico was really bad too. Allowing radical muslims to take over Egypt, Libya, and elsewhere..those are big negatives to Obama.

How is he destroyed due to Bengazi? I think it is a good point for Romney to bring it up, but he has to be careful how he does it since our embassies over there and throughout other Islamic nations receive constant threats. If we upped increase in security at them all it would exhaust the funding quickly and if I recall correctly the funding had already been slashed $300 million dollars for embassy security world wide.

How does Fast and Furious destroy Obama?

Would you have ordered US troops into Egypt to prop up the Egyptian government and risked starting a war since the people and Egyptian military did not support the government?

Radicals aren't in charge of Libya. I think you need to do some more reading. It is a weak government, but I don't anyone could say with a straight face that it is a radical goverment.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    are you seriously this delusional about romney's foreign policy? vs's obamas?
    I know right. They're both the same. Let me know when either of these two morons step up and take our people the **** out of the middle east.

[QUOTE=longhornfan1234]Chavez, Castro, and Putin endorse Obama.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    That's good, better to be friends with your enemies than making them hate us more.
    Obama is even trying to negotiate with Iran about the nuclear program:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/21/wo...anted=all&_r=0

Romney on the other hand said that Obama was being too "soft" on Iran and seems like he wants to invade iran before considering all diplomatic alternatives, that alone makes Obama much better than Romney.
    Nothing will come out of the negotiations dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    That's good, better to be friends with your enemies than making them hate us more.
    Obama is even trying to negotiate with Iran about the nuclear program:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/21/wo...anted=all&_r=0

Romney on the other hand said that Obama was being too "soft" on Iran and seems like he wants to invade iran before considering all diplomatic alternatives, that alone makes Obama much better than Romney.
    There will never be negotiations directly with Iran.

National High School Star

Obama is actually doing well.

NBA rookie of the year

These guys seem a little calmer tonight. So far at least.

Romney is all over the place.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

This is a much calmer, much loose Romney. He is mumbling a little. Reminiscent of Obama in the first debate. Hmmm...