Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: REAL Spiritual Discussions Thread

So everyone be trying to be me?

Banned

what are dreams tho? they come with a script and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    personally i think its demons/spirits/ghosts/etc and science just trying to rationalize it. science always tries to come up with a answer for everything but in this case there is no proof or case studies i believe for them to say its all mental. how could they prove that?

thing about the subconscious theory is u have to have some susceptibility or remembrance/thought of demons/supernatural for that to occur then. for example if that is not remotely in your train of thought at all it could never happen, but it does.

i had it once and it was as real of a supernatural experience as i've ever had. i KNOW i never 'woke up', in fact stayed up for 2 days~ afterward since i was so shook from it. i know what i saw, and i know i wasn't sleeping. i can't imagine anyone having that shit regularly but i could imagine u get used to it and not freak out as much, since it really did nothing to me other than scare the fukk out of me and freeze me in terror.

it could've just been sizing me up, who knows. maybe it did do something i don't know. just saying i can see someone getting accustomed to it if it happens to them regularly where that doesn't autmoatically prove its all mental.
    This is ultimately true. Scientists always try to cover up something. There's REAL videos on ghosts and demons and people still want to act like its all in their mind. People seriously needs to get out of that denial stage and accept the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawker
    what are dreams tho? they come with a script and everything.
    We can't create all those dreams either. Some dreams we have way too much detail and how different scenes come about in them too. Especially when we tend to dream about shit that we never thought about before and some dreams that we are even confused about ourselves. Something spiritual gives us some of those dreams and nightmares that we cant explain. Believe it or not.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    We can't create all those dreams either. Some dreams we have way too much detail and how different scenes come about in them too. Especially when we tend to dream about shit that we never thought about before and some dreams that we are even confused about ourselves. Something spiritual gives us some of those dreams and nightmares that we cant explain. Believe it or not.
    How old are you man?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    How old are you man?
    How old are you?

Banned

How old are you?
    I'm 32.. But don't act it.. I'm guessing it's the same with you do to the things you believe.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I had it most of the 80s.

Id kick and kick staying frozen until I broke out of it and actually moved. Scared the shit outta my mom. Id just lay there not breathing and nobody could tell anything was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    I'm 32.. But don't act it.. I'm guessing it's the same with you do to the things you believe.
    Yes I truly believe in what I posted. Where do you think realistic nightmares that we have and can't explain come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I had it most of the 80s.

Id kick and kick staying frozen until I broke out of it and actually moved. Scared the shit outta my mom. Id just lay there not breathing and nobody could tell anything was wrong.
    That's another thing, during this nobody can hear us scream and yell for help. That really is something.

Interesting topic.
    I believe it's spiritual.
    We live in a huge universe... too many blindly believe in human theories that are full of holes.

I believe this experience is spiritual because I had a spiritual healing from it.
    My experience is my experience, and no text book or other human that is no more intelligent or 'normal' than me, can change that.

1. SLEEPING PARALYSIS

Who believes in this? Who believes that this horrific situation has nothing to do with demons? Scientists and doctors believes it has nothing to do with demons or any other spiritual entities. People have blamed this on alien (which are actually demons) encounters and abductions but the doctors claim its all in our subconscious minds. I personally think it is a demon attack.

I have experienced this for 20 years now ever since I was 8 years old and I felt like I was choking with shortness of breath. Many times I thought like I was going to die, because some episodes the attacks are a lot aggressive than the others. Sometimes I felt like the demons fight me and try causing pain. On many occasions I can try to wake up and I can feel somebody holding me back. There are some stories where people get scabs on their bodies from this.

This is definitely not a good thing to look to. I hear that if you say Jesus during this altercation then it can help you get out of it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I also hear this has a lot to do with spiritual warfare which I think its true. The more you do good and less evil you do you will get these evil spiritual entities upset. You'll have to fight these evil spiritual entities yourself to let them know you are not afraid.They always live off of fear.

What do you think about this? Discuss.

Dude...

DUDE!!!

I've woken up at random with "sleep paralysis" since I was a kid, it's NOT demons or spiritual, it's the natural chemicals your body produces (everyone's... all animals, and humans) that paralyze you when you sleep so that your muscles become inactive so that your active sleeping brain doesn't cause you to do shit like sleep-walk or flail around in your sleep. Normally production of this chemical switches off just before you wake up. In some people, sometimes, particularly if something awakens you (a noise, or outside stimulus or something) it can take a minute or two after awakening... this is sleep paralysis... it can be scary, and/or can happen during a lucid state where you aren't fully awake but are semi-conscious and thus can be half dreaming/half awake and feel like some weird shit is going on... it's nothing spiritual.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    personally i think its demons/spirits/ghosts/etc and science just trying to rationalize it. science always tries to come up with a answer for everything but in this case there is no proof or case studies i believe for them to say its all mental. how could they prove that?

thing about the subconscious theory is u have to have some susceptibility or remembrance/thought of demons/supernatural for that to occur then. for example if that is not remotely in your train of thought at all it could never happen, but it does.

i had it once and it was as real of a supernatural experience as i've ever had. i KNOW i never 'woke up', in fact stayed up for 2 days~ afterward since i was so shook from it. i know what i saw, and i know i wasn't sleeping. i can't imagine anyone having that shit regularly but i could imagine u get used to it and not freak out as much, since it really did nothing to me other than scare the fukk out of me and freeze me in terror.

it could've just been sizing me up, who knows. maybe it did do something i don't know. just saying i can see someone getting accustomed to it if it happens to them regularly where that doesn't autmoatically prove its all mental.
    no your just trolling, you always do this, spell shit wrong on purpose and pretend to confuse animals and facts and what not, take the side of the illogical or incorrect, you'll say anything if you know it will rustle some jimmies, carry on though

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

Dude...

DUDE!!!

I've woken up at random with "sleep paralysis" since I was a kid, it's NOT demons or spiritual, it's the natural chemicals your body produces (everyone's... all animals, and humans) that paralyze you when you sleep so that your muscles become inactive so that your active sleeping brain doesn't cause you to do shit like sleep-walk or flail around in your sleep. Normally production of this chemical switches off just before you wake up. In some people, sometimes, particularly if something awakens you (a noise, or outside stimulus or something) it can take a minute or two after awakening... this is sleep paralysis... it can be scary, and/or can happen during a lucid state where you aren't fully awake but are semi-conscious and thus can be half dreaming/half awake and feel like some weird shit is going on... it's nothing spiritual.
    I am open to the science.
    But I believe people can have spiritual experiences in those circumstances.
    Sometimes you are stuck and can't move.
    Other times you can experience things you have never seen or dreamed about.
    I don't think people should close the door on some experiences just because of theories or other human's opinions.
    What is the hard evidence that chemical malfunction causes demonic experiences?