Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Rockets attempting to acquire picks to complete Dwight Howard trade

Houston should just keep the picks and use them.

Houston being a huge **** block

guy on the radio brought up a good
    point.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

This is risky. If they give up picks and players like Lowry, scola, martin. I'll be pissed. If they only give up the picks and say martin, it might be an ok risk. But you'd need to know what dwight is saying. Getting him without a commitment from him still doesn't feel like a good idea.

And god Dwight is a baby. I can't say I like him or his game much, but we'll see.

[QUOTE=D12"Magic"]Houston being a huge **** block

guy on the radio brought up a good
    point.

If the Rockets don't land Dwight Howard, I wouldn't be surprised to see some trade talk between the Hawks and the Rockets for Josh Smith for some of those picks.

I certainly don't want that to happen, but it is possible. The Hawks may want to rebuild with younger players and the Rockets are looking to add a young veteran.