Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Bo McCalebb (Euroleague's BEST PG) vs. Celtics Highlights 10-5-12

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    boston sucks. they got schooled by a division II reject.
    http://www.nba.com/games/20101007/LALBAR/gameinfo.html

I hate to break it to you morons, but Bo McCalebb is NOT the best PG in the Euroleague. He's definitely top 5, and MAYBE even top 2-3.

But he's for sure not the best.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    wherever he goes, his team makes the semifinals/final fours no matter how bad they were before that
    Yes, including the year that Siena made the final four without him even playing..........

bo could obviously be a solid starting guard in the NBA but he's making planty of money being the man in europe. probably all about those euro hoes. why is everyone so surprised when there's good players in the euroleague? He was owning boston in star fashion
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 10-07-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    boston sucks. they got schooled by a division II reject.
    McCalebb is one of the top scorers in Division ONE history. Why the **** do you keep saying hundreds of times in this site that he played in Division two?

STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    He should stay in Europe. He'll probably sit in the bench like what happened to Jeremy Pargo. At least in minor league scene like Europe he is a star.
    First of all, they are different kinds of players. Pargo is big and he's incredibly athletic. I mean he's an absolute complete freak athletically.

He also was not a "star" in Euroleague. He was a good shooting guard (playing point guard) in his ability to score around the rim and penetrate and handle the ball. But he sure the hell was no star.

In fact, almost his whole offense came from being left open by the opposing defenses, because Schortsanitis was drawing triple teams in the low post on every possession.

When people here make these retarded comments about players without ever seeing them play, or being able to put it into context, it really shows what ****ing trolls and retards they are.

Pargo is bigger and way more athletic than McCalebb, but he does not have the same creativity offensively or the same ability to get his shot off.

Pargo is just a stereotypical NBA style point guard with big body and a good handle and low basketball IQ and skills. Although he is in the extreme upper tier of NBA athletic levels.

McCalebb is a different player from that. He's got a lot of natural scoring ability and the ability to create his own shots. He does not need his center to get triple teamed on every possession to get his offense and he's crazy efficient for a 6-0 (in shoes - yes that his measured height by NBA) tall guard.

He's very athletic, but not close to Pargo level in that way. The thing that REALLY makes him overrated though is that people totally ignore that he has almost zero point guard skills. He has a great handle, but beyond that nothing.

His passing is poor, he has no court vision, he does not create for others, he's just adequate at running an offense. He's totally a 6-0 shooting guard playing point guard, but with great quickness and scoring ability. Something similar to a guy like Aaron Brooks, only I think stronger and more aggressive.

But he's really totally lacking in any basic point guard skills other than dribbling, which he is great at.

Basically, he is the anti-Rubio. Great scoring and efficiency on offense and no point guard skills, the 180 opposite of Rubio.

Pargo is basically a freak athlete that benefited from playing with a center on Maccabi that was triple teamed on every possession.

So sorry to burst your bubble, but McCalebb is light years a better player than Pargo is.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-07-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    bo could obviously be a solid starting guard in the NBA but he's making planty of money being the man in europe. probably all about those euro hoes. why is everyone so surprised when there's good players in the euroleague? He was owning boston in star fashion
    Because they have never in their lives seen a Euroleague game, and because people like Stephen A. Smith told them on ESPN that everyone in Euroleague is a "short, slow, non athletic, stiff", AKA "white guy" AKA in the minds of 90% of NBA fans (otherwise known as blacks that are racists) - can't play basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    McCalebb is one of the top scorers in Division ONE history. Why the **** do you keep saying hundreds of times in this site that he played in Division two?

STFU
    Yes you're right. He played in Division I. People are probably confused because he played on such a weak Division I team (New Orleans) in such a weak Division I conference (Sun Belt). I mean he was once voted player of the year of the Sun Belt Conference and was not even drafted by any NBA team. I don't even think he was invited to an NBA training camp as a free agent and went immediately to Mersin which isn't even a Euroleague, Eurochallenge or Eurocup team.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    First of all, they are different kinds of players. Pargo is big and he's incredibly athletic. I mean he's an absolute complete freak athletically.

He also was not a "star" in Euroleague. He was a good shooting guard (playing point guard) in his ability to score around the rim and penetrate and handle the ball. But he sure the hell was no star.

In fact, almost his whole offense came from being left open by the opposing defenses, because Schortsanitis was drawing triple teams in the low post on every possession.

When people here make these retarded comments about players without ever seeing them play, or being able to put it into context, it really shows what ****ing trolls and retards they are.

Pargo is bigger and way more athletic than McCalebb, but he does not have the same creativity offensively or the same ability to get his shot off.

Pargo is just a stereotypical NBA style point guard with big body and a good handle and low basketball IQ and skills. Although he is in the extreme upper tier of NBA athletic levels.

McCalebb is a different player from that. He's got a lot of natural scoring ability and the ability to create his own shots. He does not need his center to get triple teamed on every possession to get his offense and he's crazy efficient for a 6-0 (in shoes - yes that his measured height by NBA) tall guard.

He's very athletic, but not close to Pargo level in that way. The thing that REALLY makes him overrated though is that people totally ignore that he has almost zero point guard skills. He has a great handle, but beyond that nothing.

His passing is poor, he has no court vision, he does not create for others, he's just adequate at running an offense. He's totally a 6-0 shooting guard playing point guard, but with great quickness and scoring ability. Something similar to a guy like Aaron Brooks, only I think stronger and more aggressive.

But he's really totally lacking in any basic point guard skills other than dribbling, which he is great at.

Basically, he is the anti-Rubio. Great scoring and efficiency on offense and no point guard skills, the 180 opposite of Rubio.

Pargo is basically a freak athlete that benefited from playing with a center on Maccabi that was triple teamed on every possession.

So sorry to burst your bubble, but McCalebb is light years a better player than Pargo is.
    Again with the lies. Pargo was selected to All-Euroleague second team which means that in 2011 official Euroleague people, not a crazed troll like yourself, voted Pargo as the 2nd best PG in Europe. If being selected to all-Euroleague 2nd team is not being a star then there are only 5 "stars" in all of Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Yes you're right. He played in Division I. People are probably confused because he played on such a weak Division I team (New Orleans) in such a weak Division I conference (Sun Belt). I mean he was once voted player of the year of the Sun Belt Conference and was not even drafted by any NBA team. I don't even think he was invited to an NBA training camp as a free agent and went immediately to Mersin which isn't even a Euroleague, Eurochallenge or Eurocup team.

I do remember Bo played for the Sacramento Kings.

He's fun to watch. Leaves me wondering what he could do in the NBA.

And wtf is your point? He didn't play in Division II, but that ****ing PIECE OF SHIT Nick Young keeps saying he did in dozens of posts in this forum.

You accuse me of being a "liar' when I only tell true things and don't make stuff up or lie. But because it pisses you off, I get called a "liar".

But then ****ing PIECES OF SHIT like Nick Young make up lies like that here all the time and no one like you, that acts all high and mighty and like they are concerned with "truth" and being "fair and objective" never says a word about it.

You and Grinder should join forces, you are equally as hypocritical and full of shit as each other.

And why the hell did you mention EuroChallenge in your post? How many times do European fans have to explain this to you? EuroChallenge is a VERY VERY VERY low level in Europe. It contains second division teams, and semi pro teams. As in second divisions of national leagues and teams from semi pro national leagues.

They will have 2-3 maybe low level teams from say the French League, which is one of the crappiest fully pro national leagues in Europe, or something like that. There is no reason for you to even mention the EuroChallenge in your post. Did you not even know that the Spanish League does not even compete in EuroChallenge? They don't compete because the level is too low for any of their teams.

The only way a Spanish League team can compete in EuroChallenge is if they get an invite and file a waiver claim with the ACB allowing them to play. The Greek League does not even allow their teams to play in it at all. 4-5 years ago they actually banned any Greek clubs from playing in it, because it was considered detrimental to the clubs if they played at such a low level.

So why the **** do you think playing in EuroChallenge means something? WTF is wrong with you? Every damn European fan in this forum has told you what a freaking joke the EuroChallenge is and how incredibly low the level of it is, yet you keep acting like it holds some kind of legit place in European basketball. Why is it so hard for you to stop being a douche bag?
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-07-2012 at 05:48 PM.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

If he had NBA level athleticism/quickness he could be very very good.

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    If he had NBA level athleticism/quickness he could be very very good.

oh my god, please tell me he doesn't.

Again with the lies. Pargo was selected to All-Euroleague second team which means that in 2011 official Euroleague people, not a crazed troll like yourself, voted Pargo as the 2nd best PG in Europe. If being selected to all-Euroleague 2nd team is not being a star then there are only 5 "stars" in all of Euroleague.
    Who the **** cares about the god damn stupid all Euroleague team? I already told you, he was playing on a team whose center was triple teamed on every possession.

He got open looks and shots and driving chances all game long, and got easy scores. His team went to the final four so he got voted in the team.

It's that simple.

YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLY STUPID MOTHER****ER and a real IGNORANT DICKHEAD

Go ****ing log into Interbasket and tell the people there that Pargo was one of the 5 best players in Euroleague. You will be ****ing laughed off the forum, if you are even not banned within a few posts.

McCalebb has been in all Euroleague second team, so you are trying to claim Pargo is equal to him.

MY ****ING GOD YOUR LEVEL OF IDIOCY IS ASTONISHING

You try telling Euroleague fans Pargo is as good as McCalebb (as you imply with your all Euroleague BULL SHIT) and you will be banned from that forum without any doubt.

You are a ****ing god damn joke.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-07-2012 at 05:46 PM.