Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-18-2016, 07:32 AM   #1
UK2K
NBA Legend

Default 11.1 million votes

Cast for Trump in Republican primaries thus far.

The most ever, exceeding Bush's 10.8 million.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:44 AM   #2
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Default Re: 11.1 million votes

If I were a Republican, I'd be embarrassed and utterly ashamed
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:54 AM   #3
9erempiree
Banned

Yep. It's going to be a strong year for Republican turnout. I am expecting records during the general election.

He is killing Hillary on another poll with Latinos too. This is sincerity since Trump has not pandered to people like Hillary does. The Latino voters are not stupid.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:58 AM   #4
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan

I'm pretty content

Our voters aren't punching each other.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:02 AM   #5
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Yep. It's going to be a strong year for Republican turnout. I am expecting records during the general election.

He is killing Hillary on another poll with Latinos too. This is sincerity since Trump has not pandered to people like Hillary does. The Latino voters are not stupid.

As with my stepmother (an immigrant from Colombia), a lot of immigrants who came to this country legally and did it the right way hate illegals more than most Americans do.

The legal ones standing up for what's right...

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...-election-2016

Quote:
Take Luz Helena, a 40-year-old from Colombia who has lived for 17 years as a naturalized American citizen in Toms River, New Jersey.

“When we came to this country we did it right. We paid our taxes and followed its laws. But everywhere you look, my people are abusing the law. They are illegal but they are having kids left and right because they want the benefits of living here.”

Quote:
As for Trump’s disparaging comments about “illegal immigrants”, Colon agrees with him. “It’s true! You can find Mexican gangs on the streets of Florida. Why would I want these evil people to come in just because they’re Hispanics?”

Quote:
“The media lump all Hispanics together and say we only care about immigration. My family gets upset about that because we are like any other American family – we care above all about the economy, good jobs, the future of our children.”

Quote:
“I have friends who have stopped talking to me when they learned I support Trump. They post horrible things about him on my Facebook page, that he’s a racist, a clown, that he buys a new wife when he’s bored with the last one.”

At church one day she said a couple came up to her and told her that as a Latina she could not back the presumptive Republican nominee. “They called me a traitor to my people. I said: ‘Yes, I’m an American.’”

Like many prominent, successful blacks who side with the Republicans, these people will undoubtedly be given some sort of disparaging name in order to diminish their opinion.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:17 AM   #6
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
As with my stepmother (an immigrant from Colombia), a lot of immigrants who came to this country legally and did it the right way hate illegals more than most Americans do.

The legal ones standing up for what's right...

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...-election-2016

I understand because I have friends who are 2nd generation Americans and their families dislike the idea of illegals taking advantage of our broken system since they came here the right way.

As I mentioned many many times before, we are a country of laws and laws must be followed.

Like many prominent, successful blacks who side with the Republicans, these people will undoubtedly be given some sort of disparaging name in order to diminish their opinion.[/quote]
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:32 AM   #7
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Quote:
Still salty over the deportation of illegals?
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:53 AM   #8
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
I'm pretty content

Of course you are, that's why your party is being destroyed by that know nothing, 4 time failed "businessman", loud mouth con artist clown.

That W held the GOP vote record until Trump surpassed it only shows how shit the GOP is

Last edited by TheMan : 05-18-2016 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:09 AM   #9
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Lightbulb Re: 11.1 million votes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Exhibit A ^^^^^

That tolerance.

Calls Trump supporters racist and bigots but proceeds to say the bolded.

The time is now.
Can you quote a post where I called Trump supporters racist and bigoted? I couldn't care less if they are, my main concern is the amount of gullible half wits he's convinced into believing he's actually a serious candidate to become leader of the free world.

Only proves that Americans are really really stupid if he gets in the White House
Old 05-18-2016, 09:31 AM   #10
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Of course you are, that's why your party is being destroyed by that know nothing, 4 time failed "businessman", loud mouth con artist clown.

That W held the GOP vote record until Trump surpassed it only shows how shit the GOP is

The Republican party members are punching each other?

Let's face it, the Democrats don't have a platform. You have blacks voting for immigration which kills their job opportunities. Homos voting for Muslim refugees who would throw them from a roof if they could. You have women voting for a woman solely because she's a woman in the name of 'equality'. You have college kids voting for free everything while the elderly deplete SS and nobody has any idea where any of this money is going to come from but, 'free shit y'all'.

Can't wait for the DNC. Should turn into a wrestling match. Maybe some of those Bernie supporters will show up with their uzis.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:34 AM   #11
Snarky Narc
Serious playground baller

Quote:
I'm pretty content

There has been much more violence from Republicans than Democrats during this election.
Snarky Narc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:37 AM   #12
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarky Narc
There has been much more violence from Republicans than Democrats during this election.

Who staged multiple violent protests against the other camp?
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:38 AM   #13
Dresta
A humble prophet

Quote:
Can you quote a post where I called Trump supporters racist and bigoted? I couldn't care less if they are, my main concern is the amount of gullible half wits he's convinced into believing he's actually a serious candidate to become leader of the free world.

Only proves that Americans are really really stupid if he gets in the White House
If Hilary is elected, despite her long track record of corruption, invading other countries, financial bribery, recklessness, complete absence of principles, and frequent abuse of women, then that proves that Americans are really, really, REALLY stupid; prove me wrong.

See you see how little value your idiotic assertions have, right? Only gullible half-wits could support a proven psychopath over the unqualified.

And lol @ "leader of the free world"--in the same way Rome was "leader of the free world" when it was busy "liberating" the Greeks from themselves, and burning their rivals down to the ground--that right?. Such an idiotic and inaccurate expression; do you actually think in these trite little clichés? It's really quite easy to see who has been completely brainwashed, simply by seeing which people are incapable of formulating their own thoughts, and instead only parrot the clichés and catchphrases they've been fed since the cradle.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:44 AM   #14
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

trump supporters are racist and bigoted.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 09:47 AM   #15
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarky Narc

The media told you that, and you ate it up.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: