Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: if you saw Lebron and Rose drowning in a lake..

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Acting like a brat. Lakerreign for all I know was engaged in every Laker related thread that had some trolling in it. Including the many Pau Gasol threads in here.

You know which Pau thread I am talking about. The one and only. Admit you're my b1tch and be done with it.

If this was chess, I ****ed your queen and stole your king days ago. Stay piggybacking my comments little roller.

Are you guys serious? 80 posts and not one person has said

"Neither, but I'd grab your bball shoes out"

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy

If this was chess, I ****ed your queen and stole your king days ago. Stay piggybacking my comments little roller.
    This ain't chess and you happen to be my b1tch. Stay mad.

Picker vs Kiuniva is entertaining, but nothing will ever top the classic kuniva reigny battles

I'd leave and smoke a blunt with Paul Pierce.

Banned

What a dumb thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    What a dumb thread
    Then why do you continue to bump threads?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    Then why do you continue to bump threads?

Rose, easy. No one likes LeBron the person

Another quality thread by Nathan I jizz myself

I save whoever is the highest bidder

Nah, I save Rose.

I run a generator and run 50 mA of electrical current through the lake until both are unconscious. I swim out, snag both of them and bring them back to shore. I quickly inject them both with sedative to give me time for the rest of my plan. I drive them each out to separate cabins I own in the woods. I handcuff them to a metal bar near a table, which allows them to write at the table but precludes them from escaping, in the basement of each, where I keep my tools and the like. I then inject them with a lower dose of sedative so when they wake, they are weakened so they have no resolve to resist or escape. I tell each of them separately unless they write a check for me for 5 million dollars I will take one of the fingers on their shooting hand, effectively ending their career in the NBA. If they refuse, I escalate the threats with some good patterings of torture thrown in, we are in a workshop after all. Once they cave, I get his checkbook, he writes me the check, I get one of my minions to cash said check and then work my money laundering magic to get it into my offshore Swiss bank account. At this point I release them into society once more by sedating them and leaving them about 30 minutes walk from a small town far from my cabins. Of course, I have surgically removed Derrick's ACL before doing this, and collect a large check from Adidas for perpetuating their #thereturn ad campaign that has been so successful. I then ride off on my horse, laughing as I disappear into the sunset, never to be seen again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
    I run a generator and run 50 mA of electrical current through the lake until both are unconscious. I swim out, snag both of them and bring them back to shore. I quickly inject them both with sedative to give me time for the rest of my plan. I drive them each out to separate cabins I own in the woods. I handcuff them to a metal bar near a table, which allows them to write at the table but precludes them from escaping, in the basement of each, where I keep my tools and the like. I then inject them with a lower dose of sedative so when they wake, they are weakened so they have no resolve to resist or escape. I tell each of them separately unless they write a check for me for 5 million dollars I will take one of the fingers on their shooting hand, effectively ending their career in the NBA. If they refuse, I escalate the threats with some good patterings of torture thrown in, we are in a workshop after all. Once they cave, I get his checkbook, he writes me the check, I get one of my minions to cash said check and then work my money laundering magic to get it into my offshore Swiss bank account. At this point I release them into society once more by sedating them and leaving them about 30 minutes walk from a small town far from my cabins. Of course, I have surgically removed Derrick's ACL before doing this, and collect a large check from Adidas for perpetuating their #thereturn ad campaign that has been so successful. I then ride off on my horse, laughing as I disappear into the sunset, never to be seen again.