Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: The Ultimate Official iOS / Android Thread

Bumping when iMessage is down?

I thought about grabbing that game. It seems like I'd be interested in it, but I don't want to lose a couple bucks over it. I'll wait and see if it's free for a day.

However, I have tried Mailbox and absolutely fallen in love with it. Interface is nice. I love the ability to easily archive in it. But most importantly the remind me later (I can't remember what the actual name of the feature is) is brilliant! works like a charm. It sounds like a crazy lame idea, but it's shockingly good. Helps when I get important messages in class and I need to respond to the email at a later time when I have a computer in front of me, or if I'm busy to read whatever it is later. Sometimes, I'm prone to forget for a few days.

Only bummer is right now it's gmail only, but it's expanding soon.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Bumping when iMessage is down?

I thought about grabbing that game. It seems like I'd be interested in it, but I don't want to lose a couple bucks over it. I'll wait and see if it's free for a day.

However, I have tried Mailbox and absolutely fallen in love with it. Interface is nice. I love the ability to easily archive in it. But most importantly the remind me later (I can't remember what the actual name of the feature is) is brilliant! works like a charm. It sounds like a crazy lame idea, but it's shockingly good. Helps when I get important messages in class and I need to respond to the email at a later time when I have a computer in front of me, or if I'm busy to read whatever it is later. Sometimes, I'm prone to forget for a few days.

Only bummer is right now it's gmail only, but it's expanding soon.
    FaceTime and iMessage is up again, shit was down for me for about half an hour as well

dawgz, my galaxy s2 is going to shiet. i accidentally dropped my phone in my cereal bowl lol last week. it works except the home button and the headphone jack.

anybody have the galaxy note 2 or the htc one? how is it?

the htc one looks absolutely beautiful

aight, so my contract is about to be up by the end of this month. my galaxy s2 carried me fru like a champ, but its all fukked up now.

the htc one still looks good, but the fact it has no micro sd support is a no go. the htc butterfly s looks like really good, but its unavailable here in the states. and no way im gonna pay north of 600 for an unlocked phone. i really would like to try windows, but the os is a big turn off.

hmm...

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    convince me why I should JailBreak my iPhone.
    Well the primary reason for me beside the free apps is the mywi. I have the grandfather plan so I can tether all my devices that had wifi capability without paying those extra fee. Also FaceTime using 3G was good, I can pretty much use it without wifi restrictions and some other things. Do not use this though if you're in the limited data plan. Also the SB settings which you can pretty access a lot of stuff with one swipe. I also like those cool video wallpapers and ringtones but I don't use it because it does drain your battery.

I recently got a Samsung note 8 and its doing weird things, it shuts of on its own while I watching video's, It seems to happen when its in its protective sleeve, because when I remove it from that its seems ok. So far I love the phone it came witha two yr contract along with a galaxy grand so not bad.

Pocket is awesome. I did one of my newspaper articles on it. Get it, it will make your life easier.

Rain, Rain will let you catch sleep easier, also should be gotten.

Great wallpaper app called Fragment for those liking fragmented wallpapers. It takes an existing image and helps you create your own wallpaper.

Play Link ($1.99)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FECjHtUX9mY

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    I recently got a Samsung note 8 and its doing weird things, it shuts of on its own while I watching video's, It seems to happen when its in its protective sleeve, because when I remove it from that its seems ok. So far I love the phone it came witha two yr contract along with a galaxy grand so not bad.
    Sounds like it's overheating and shutting off automatically as a safety precaution for the processor. Watching videos on a phone will surely make it start heating up.

A few weeks ago I dropped the Touchwiz OS on my S4 Mini in favor of Cyanogenmod and holy shit does it make a difference. The performance is much better and battery life is now twice as long.

A few months ago I rooted my phone. Used different roms. My favorite one was cyanogenmod. I believe my s4 is temporarily rooted but it's not giving me su permissions. I just tried a few minutes ago to see why but my computer fried, I'm not willing to screw up the phone without backing it up.

Rooting was great. Didn't get to mess around too much with over or under clocking but it was fine. Great option to have. Whenever I was having a long day without a backup battery or charger available I underclocked it to run very minimal and it lasted longer.