Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2018, 04:39 AM   #1
LAmbruh
5* General

Red face Were we wrong about Kim Jung?

-At first it looked like a bluff when Kim said he was open to negotiations with SK

-Then leaders from both sides met and exchanged talks

-Short after NK says they're ending their ICBM program

-Yesterday he opens his doors to SK president at the DMZ with open arms and discuss nuclear disarment

-Today NK says they will close their Nuke program and test sites by May and allow US officials to observe

-Now the two first ladies from SK and NK are claimed to be hitting it off and BFF's overnight? WTF

Put aside the indirect pressure China is obviously putting on North Korea.

Was Kim low key moving the chess pieces in place the past few years to destroy his families dynasty, set North Korea free and come out a hero who ended his people's enslavement?

It's a reach but i'm riding it

What u got?
LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 07:54 AM   #2
JohnFreeman
First Kobe fan on ISH

Default Re: Were we wrong about Kim Jung?

The sanctions by the US and China crippled North Korea's economy, the people are starving
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 08:29 AM   #3
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Their nuclear test site is destroyed. People in North Korea are starving. They're vulnerable right now. Of course he'd want peace.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 08:59 AM   #4
kurple
5-time NBA All-Star

Americans thinking starving North Koreans is something new
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 09:01 AM   #5
JohnFreeman
First Kobe fan on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
Except now it's the military as well who are starving
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 09:27 AM   #6
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
It's not, but it's effecting the military now and spreading into Jung's regime. Like I said, they're vulnerable right now so of course they want peace. They have no way to defend themselves unless they ally with countries that had no interest in being allies with over a year ago.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 07:05 PM   #7
jstern
NBA lottery pick

You were not wrong about Kim Jung-Un in the past, but yes things are different now and will stay different for many years to come.

I actually know the reasons, but other than things will never be like they were in the past, and this is a new Kim Jung-Un, I can't say much more.
jstern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 07:36 PM   #8
Bill Russell
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
You were not wrong about Kim Jung-Un in the past, but yes things are different now and will stay different for many years to come.

I actually know the reasons, but other than things will never be like they were in the past, and this is a new Kim Jung-Un, I can't say much more.

What the **** is this post supposed to suggest?

That you're a part of the US intelligence community?
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:55 PM   #9
jstern
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
What the **** is this post supposed to suggest?

That you're a part of the US intelligence community?

Generally people in the US intelligence community are on a need to know basis, so might only know information that by itself is only a very tiny part of a big picture, and thus worthless. For example one might be asked to go stand over there, but not know the reason for it. Meanwhile they could had just helped prevent a major terrorist attack, yet never know it. So most people who are part of the intelligence community don't know jack.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:52 PM   #10
Bill Russell
Great college starter

Quote:
Generally people in the US intelligence community are on a need to know basis, so might only know information that by itself is only a very tiny part of a big picture, and thus worthless. For example one might be asked to go stand over there, but not know the reason for it. Meanwhile they could had just helped prevent a major terrorist attack, yet never know it. So most people who are part of the intelligence community don't know jack.

Old 04-30-2018, 12:55 PM   #11
DukeDelonte13
Very good NBA starter

he was educated in the west and many people speculated before he even took over that he was start slowly opening NK to the rest of the world.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 07:07 PM   #12
jstern
NBA lottery pick

Quote:

I know the answers and reasons for many things, but not for most things. I am part of an intelligence community.

That's why if you follow some of my comment they don't fit the norm. For example I'm pro Obama, anti Hillary, and I'm pro Trump, despite mostly arguing with Trump supporters. The reasons why, no one here would ever be able to speculate.
Old 04-30-2018, 09:24 PM   #13
Bill Russell
Great college starter

Quote:
I know the answers and reasons for many things, but not for most things. I am part of an intelligence community.

That's why if you follow some of my comment they don't fit the norm. For example I'm pro Obama, anti Hillary, and I'm pro Trump, despite mostly arguing with Trump supporters. The reasons why, no one here would ever be able to speculate.

Hilary is a massive war hawk who has people murdered that oppose or inconvenience her, for one. Didn't see that out of Trump or Obama. The Clintons are terrible people.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:08 PM   #14
jstern
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Hilary is a massive war hawk who has people murdered that oppose or inconvenience her, for one. Didn't see that out of Trump or Obama. The Clintons are terrible people.

Obama HATES, not dislike, but hates Hillary, but of course he cannot present that in public. These things are not as simplistic as they seem, where one is simply democrat, the other republican. (As a gesture he offered her the Secretary of State job, fully expecting her not to accept, but the bitch did.) One must cater to one group or the other.

The true people who influence things due to their massive wealth use different people in either party, in the last election they wanted either Hillary or Bush in office. Either one did not matter. (The average person focuses on silly liberal vs conservative social issues, when the real purpose for those in power is something else.)

Trump is part of that counter group that's currently much more effective. People talk abut supposed anti Hillary fake news that secured the election for Trump. But if you remember before the election, every news channel, newspaper, and much more than that, almost the entire Republican party was hardcore against Trump. There was no way Trump was going to win. Everything was thrown against him, but I knew he was going to win, even after the whole grab em by the ***** thing.

Like I said, I'm pro Trump, but it's for reason that no one will ever guess, and nothing you will find on the internet. (Originally Trump was set out to exposed Bush and Hillary with his honest way of trashing people, and take them all down with him, but election fraud got Hillary the nomination and he was too effective and became President.)
Old 06-13-2018, 05:13 AM   #15
LAmbruh
5* General

We were wrong

Kim Jung saved NK people from his families evil empire
LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: